• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, diablosing is fun and all, but we have people freaking out over the possibility of a Constitutional conspiracy occurring. Pence can't replace Trump. It isn't happening and can't happen.

I'm laughing at the concept of news so good that it makes people freak out in anxiety.
But this hasn't actually happened, just some theoretical talk with everyone saying it isn't even possible. There's enough real bedwetting without seeing it in every shadow!

Syncytia

Obama should have a press conference to rescind his nomination of Merrick Garland.

And leave with this
hSl533W.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Obama should have a press conference to rescind his nomination of Merrick Garland.

And leave with this

To be replaced by an transgendered Iranian Space Athiest. Then, *cut to Paul Ryan having a stroke*

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
This video opens up a minefield even a skilled politician would have a hard time crossing.

I can't imagine Trump getting through this without saying something dumb and making the whole thing even worse.

Syncytia

John Kasich is the real winner in all of this

Cruz had a chance to come out pretty good but he put party over country.

McCain could have as well but now he's cucking to Trump

Pence is absolutely destroyed now

Ayotte better be done now with the role model statement

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
But this hasn't actually happened, just some theoretical talk with everyone saying it isn't even possible. There's enough real bedwetting without seeing it in every shadow!

That's what I'm saying; there was some Vox article suggesting that Trump could vow to resign or something and while that technically occur (despite being potentially election fraud), the idea that Pence could somehow obtain actual votes for President in the electoral college is complete applesauce.

Cyanity

Banned
"We need to ensure we have the highest level of integrity in the highest office of the United States."
Can't wait for that ending line to be played side by side today's Trump clip.

They should be showing it uncensored and I'm fairly certain they aren't beholden to the FCC profanity regulations. They self regulate and in this case, it makes sense to make an exception because the language is the story.

Syncytia

Pence: "We must ensure we have the highest level of integrity in the highest office of the land"

Ohhhh Pence said he's going to catch up with Mrs Pence

Grief.exe

Wow Fox News barreled past this story, got a short mention then moved on.

Now they are to Clinton Email Leaks.

Jake Tapper is a dick

That's what I'm saying; there was some Vox article suggesting that Trump could vow to resign or something and while that technically occur (despite being potentially election fraud), the idea that Pence could somehow obtain actual votes for President in the electoral college is complete applesauce.

Ah, then we're saying the same thing. The idea that he can be replaced is even more comical than it was at the convention.

They should be showing it uncensored and I'm fairly certain they aren't beholden to the FCC profanity regulations. They self regulate and in this case, it makes sense to make an exception because the language is the story.

You can say fuck and these words if they are news worthy or of artistic merit. ABC used to broadcast Saving Private Ryan and Schindler's List uncensored.

Glenn Greenwald is doing his best to make the Clinton emails a thing.

bless him.

What are my GOP friends talking about?

They want Trump to fail so people vote 3rd party and nobody can get the electoral votes and Paul Ryan will become president?

I can hear them talking about it right now.

What is this

I can't believe Dems are freaking out that Trump could get off the ballot.

HALF A MILLION PEOPLE HAVE VOTED IN STATES THAT MAKE UP MORE THAN 270 ELECTORAL VOTES

Angry Grimace

I can't believe Dems are freaking out that Trump could get off the ballot.

HALF A MILLION PEOPLE HAVE VOTED IN STATES THAT MAKE UP MORE THAN 270 ELECTORAL VOTES

Gotta diablos about something, I guess.

Slizeezyc

Wikileaks did release the transcripts of what Hillary said to Wall Street peeps at her paid events. So hey, they actually did something maybe productive.

Grief.exe

Have Wikileaks been sitting on this material in an attempt to change the narrative in the face of a big story?

I think this is going to get buried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom