• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyanity

Banned
Have Wikileaks been sitting on this material in an attempt to change the narrative in the face of a big story?

I think this is going to get buried.

Even if it doesn't, hurricane Matthew tearing through Georgia and South Carolina, coupled with Sunday's debate are going to completely bury the story.

Emarv

What did she say, exactly?

relatively sympathetic things to Wall Street. Essentially, "We all know there were more problems than just Wall Street, but you have to have a 'public position and a private one'". Also believes in a type of open trade globalism. Not great politically, but she goes into detail on some of the stuff.

Grief.exe

New Keepin it 1600

Jon Favreau ‏@jonfavs 22s23 seconds ago

Podcast is up

Bad news: we recorded after the Trump story

Good news: @KatyTurNBC joined us!

Bowdz

Have Wikileaks been sitting on this material in an attempt to change the narrative in the face of a big story?

I think this is going to get buried.

Lol what scrubs. This will be buried by this black hole of a news story.

Trump said "Grab them by the pussy" but Clinton told bankers that they did good work and had a role to play in America's economy. BOTH SIDE ARE THE SAME!

Boke1879

I mean at some point the wikileaks shit MAY get covered, but when you have legit audio and video og this man saying this shit. It's easier to digest.

No one is going to read anything in this day and age.

Cyanity

Banned
relatively sympathetic things to Wall Street. Essentially, "We all know there were more problems than just Wall Street, but you have to have a 'public position and a private one'". Not great, but she goes into detail on some of the stuff.

I can see "You have to have a public position and a private one" getting some play tbh

relatively sympathetic things to Wall Street. Essentially, "We all know there were more problems than just Wall Street, but you have to have a 'public position and a private one'". Also believes in a type of open trade globalism. Not great politically, but she goes into detail on some of the stuff.

Probably the day for it to come out.

Grief.exe

Lol what scrubs. This will be buried by this black hole of a news story.

Trump said "Grab them by the pussy" but Clinton told bankers that they did good work and had a role to play in America's economy. BOTH SIDE ARE THE SAME!

Hillary Clinton Campaign says Bernie Sanders sucks.

News at 11

thefro

So my mom went down to the local Dem campaign office to get a Hillary sign for my parents' yard after the Trump comments came out today. Lots of her friends texting her with OMG and talking about it.

This is a fucking killshot for Trump's chances.

Yeah, someone post here when Trump's surrogates are on TV trying to spin this. I can't stand CNN, but Anderson Cooper getting visibly irritated at idiots trying to spin things that can't be spun is must-see television.

It's free HBO weekend on Sling, too, so maybe Maher will cover it? Is he on tonight? I hate that fucker too, but hey.

Vimes

New Keepin it 1600

Jon Favreau ‏@jonfavs 22s23 seconds ago

Podcast is up

Bad news: we recorded after the Trump story

Good news: @KatyTurNBC joined us!

God yes.

Thanks for introducing me to KI1600 btw poligaf. The Run-Up is ok, but I needed something realer.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I mean at some point the wikileaks shit MAY get covered, but when you have legit audio and video og this man saying this shit. It's easier to digest.

No one is going to read anything in this day and age.

The problem is that it's mostly moderate stuff that's meaningless to the electorate in genearl and nothing particularly damning unless you're a Bernie Sanders supporter from February.

CuMp8DJW8AAkqCU.jpg:large

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I'm reading the transcripts. They're really...demure honestly. Granted I'm in finance. But this stuff sort of goes without saying. The editorializing is unfair.

Kasich is the only one to make it out of this election unscathed.

Cruz made a huge risky political investment during the Convention and then cashed out when his stock was at rock bottom. His whimpering turn around made absolutely no sense. Don't get me wrong. Cruz pissing all over his presidential aspirations is fantastic.

Cyanity

Banned
The problem is that it's mostly moderate stuff that's meaningless to the electorate in genearl and nothing particularly damning unless you're a Bernie Sanders supporter from February.

That's the kind of shit that's gonna go in one ear and right out the other for the average voter.

Yeah, someone post here when Trump's surrogates are on TV trying to spin this. I can't stand CNN, but Anderson Cooper getting visibly irritated at idiots trying to spin things that can't be spun is must-see television.

It's free HBO weekend on Sling, too, so maybe Maher will cover it? Is he on tonight? I hate that fucker too, but hey.

COREY ON CNN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom