• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

HylianTom

Banned
https://twitter.com/JohnWSmith/status/784499356623790084

KiTKAWW.jpg

https://twitter.com/JohnWSmith/status/784499105036775425

XE2IBrU.jpg

I'm dying.. can't breathe..

This isn't going to go away, there's just so much for the press to dig through here.

Who was the married woman Trump was trying to seduce with furniture?

Are there more sexual assault victims besides Jill Harth?

What does the actress think about this?

Billy Bush.

Paul Ryan.

Trump's inevitable comments where he doubles down on this.

Dems need to hit as hard as they can on all the Republicans that are supporting Trump. McCain, Ryan, etc.

I mean McCain already should have enough reason not to support him. Ryan is obviously towing the party line, but this has to be the straw that breaks them. If not... I just don't know. The party becomes more of a joke every day it seems.

In NH, just run an ad with Ayotte saying Trump is a good role model.

Then play some of the tape (bleeped of course).

Game. Over.

Also, LOLOLOL TED CRUZ HAS THE WORST TIMING EVER.

So NBC had this too, got beat. Does that mean there's a source? Taxes went to the daily news too as well as the times.

This can't be digging by the media. Someone is feeding this stuff.

Tom WinterVerified account
‏@Tom_Winter
BREAKING: Wikileaks has released communications between John Podesta and top Clinton campaign officials Robby Mook and Brian Fallon.

Great timing.

So NBC had this too, got beat. Does that mean there's a source? Taxes went to the daily news too as well as the times.

Ya think? Of course it's someone relating to the Clinton campaign.

Iolo

Supposedly they could swap him with Pence

Trump would still be listed on the top of the ticket. And, electors vote for both President and Vice-President, separately. It would be against state law in some places to vote for Pence for President.

Grief.exe

The only way forward from this is a win/win for us.

Either Paul Ryan cancels his visit, and we continue to drag Trump through the dirt.
Paul Ryan continues his visit, then we get to continue to destroy both of them.

BGRGF0t.gif

BigAl1992

So, I just caught up on what happened and all I can think of is.....

youre_serious_futurama.gif

Seriously, I'm done. I...I can't believe this anymore. It's over. Just...what the hell am I looking at?

HylianTom

Banned

Clinton camp can feed them the material, but the timing on when the public sees it can vary depending on when the news outlets decide to actually release.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Here's some year old emails calling Jake tapper a dick

Please pay attention

Please?

Please :(

Emarv

Really curious what Trump's final turnout number is.

I'm of that one quote that goes around: "What do you do when the people who agree with you on taxes also hate black people?" Substitute that with women and I think it really addresses the soul searching some life-long Republicans are going to have to do.

TheFatOne

The only way forward from this is a win/win for us.

Either Paul Ryan cancels his visit, and we continue to drag Trump through the dirt.
Paul Ryan continues his visit, then we get to continue to destroy both of them.

BGRGF0t.gif

Good thing Ryan has no spine. Medias about to shit all over him. He's gotten away with hand waving Trumps bullshit for the last few months, but this one is going to be hard to do. The timing of him holding a rally with Trump tomorrow is just too perfect.

ascii42

Man if this were 10 years ago the most popular thing on the internet would have been a YTMND of this.

Like Trump as Brian Peppers or something?
This is kinda silly as they could just keep trumps name and have faithless electors all vote for pence

In states where that's allowed.

States with laws against faithless electors

But yeah, I was just thinking about if we might see some faithless electors this election.

Don't get me wrong, if this is going to be the straw that broke the camel's back that's great, I just wish that we as a society could have reached this point far, far earlier in time.

Hillary's victory has been assured for a long time though, the only remaining question is whether she can increase her margins enough to actually win the Senate.

Boke1879

Don't get me wrong, if this is going to be the straw that broke the camel's back that's great, I just wish that we as a society could have reached this point far, far earlier in time.

Hillary's victory has been assured for a long time though, the only remaining question is whether she can increase her margins enough to actually win the Senate.

I definitely agree and see where you're coming from. We should have come to this realization a long time ago.

I'm saying those votes chose electors. They electors can change their vote.

Its not gonna happen but it could in a technical sense.

Trump's name is still on the ballot, you'd have to get voters to cooperate with this extremely complicated conspiracy and still vote for Trump.

Emarv

Honestly, I think it's kind of poetic (and disheartening, sure) that the first woman president whose been bombarded all her life with misogyny defeated an open misogynist. I'm so disgusted the country had to go through this, but like the 60's, I'm so happy that we're openly addressing the still present sins in our society.

HylianTom

Banned

Hassan is already pinning this to Ayotte, as expected.
CuMij7VWIAEGaEA.jpg:large

We'll see more of this in the coming days and weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom