• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

HylianTom

Banned
spinal_tap_but_it_goes_to_eleven.jpg

No sleep tonight

You aren't kidding.

I have a pizza in the oven and a pot of coffee brewing. This is amazing.

Blader

Funny that the people going on about "Bill also said this" are the same people who hated Bill Clinton and thought he should be kicked out of the White House for his infidelity.

teiresias

He's releasing a video statement and won't even stand in front of actual reporters to do it? Even if he refuses to answer questions, doing this kind of thing live gives you much more legitimacy. What a damn coward. This won't sit well with the press I think.

I had to mute CNN - that stupid Scottie Nell Hughes is on again, though I will unmute when Navaro talks.

[EDIT] Screw it, unmuted. Hughes has changed her approach and is now questioning why this came out now instead of months ago, says it reeks of "politics." What a doofus, like she was complaining whenever Wikileaks leaked anything from the DNC.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
What if the Presidential Election starts on Sunday, they call out the candidates, and instead of Trump coming out Pence comes out?

Now you might be reading that and say "no way that is going to happen", but do you know how many times we've said that in this past election?

I wouldn't want it to happen. Imagine how cringy that would be.

Oh boy another video! When the next tape of him saying fucked up shit is released are people to be surprised again? We've only just begun!

What if the Presidential Election starts on Sunday, they call out the candidates, and instead of Trump coming out Pence comes out?

Now you might be reading that and say "no way that is going to happen", but do you know how many times we've said that in this past election?

I wouldn't want it to happen. Imagine how cringy that would be.

Well first of all it wouldn't even be a surprise since the Press Pool is with Pence 24/7 pretty much. So Pence showing up on Sunday would already set off alarm bells. Second of all Trump has been in this for himself since the very beginning. No fucking way he steps aside for someone else now when he really didn't give a fuck about the GOP till he started running. Trump is going till the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom