• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy fuck CNN

Scottie asked Anna to stop saying pussy and Ana was like don't tell me what to say and how you are offended when you are defending the man who kept saying pussy

OMG...ANNA is spoitting another cannon fire!!!

Scottie, Trump supporter:: PLEASE STOP USING THE WORD PUSSY MAH DAUGHTER IS WATCHING

ANNA: AND YOU DON'T FREAKING CARE WHEN DONALD SAYS IT, WHAT UPPPPPPPPP HOMIEEEEE RAAAWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR **eats her whole body and spits out her skeletal remains**

Bowdz

Down ballot Dems were just given the single biggest assist in history. If they don't relentlessly hammer the "Do you agree with this statement? No? Then why are you still endorsing him?" message until election day, they will have been negligent to the party at large. I'm glad to see Hassan, McGinty, Masto, and Murphy hit this hard already and I hope this is echoed in all House races.

SWEEP THE LEG.

Touchdown

Banned
LOL at the HuffPo front page!!

8c26ce4634.jpg

b2f8c72078.gif

Teggy

1h
Scott Adams‏ @ScottAdamsSays
How many parents did it take to come up with your first name?
Erick Erickson‏ @EWErickson
I'm waiting for the guy who writes Dilbert to pen 5000 words on why this Access Hollywood tape is actually a brilliant thing for Trump.

Sick burn. I'm sad that I used to be a big Dilbert fan.

Ithil

A couple choice comments from reddit thread of the video. A lot of "just words, Hillary's actions are worse."

Probably my favorites:

Note, Clinton is the one that literally said "I made a mistake and take full responsibility for it" with 80 million people watching. But you know, Trump is so humble for reading this shitty PR statement at gunpoint.

Grief.exe

So glad Don is shutting down the pivoting that always happens on CNN whenever you ask a Trump surrogate a question. I can't believe they allow that to consistently happen.

WMBT27

This whole scandal probably gives the GOP their best possible opportunity to abandon the Trump crowd, solidify around a more moderate portion of their base, and start building themselves back up to a legitimate option for independents and right leaning moderates.

The next two days are going to be very telling as to their confidence in their ability to do so.

danm999

"This is a distraction"

"It was ten years ago"

"Remember what Bill did 20 years ago?!"

Who fucking approved that for broadcast?

Syncytia

So glad Don is shutting down the pivoting that always happens on CNN whenever you ask a Trump surrogate a question. I can't believe they allow that to consistently happen.

I think a lot of the media is just completely sick of the shit from Trump surrogates. The other day... maybe even just yesterday, Thomas Roberts told someone something like "If you aren't going to answer the questions and just deflect, you should come back when you're prepared to answer for your candidate"

Bowdz

Remember when we were all giddy earlier today that Clinton was probably going to bring up the Central Park 5? Those were much simpler times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom