• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

teiresias

Fun anecdote:

In grade school we had an assignment to find as many words as we could, when you assign the letters their numbered positions in the alphabet (A=1, B=2, etc.), that summed up to 100 when you added their letters together.

I put off that assignment until like the morning it was due.

In my feverish skimming through the dictionary the only word I found that added up to 100 was . . . pussy.

I turned in a sheet that said, "Pussy, like the cat."

kevin1025

Banned
Now Scottie's arguing that "pussy" has been bleeped on CNN all night, when clearly it has not been. Don even corrected her twice, and she goes, "weeellll..."

Holmes

Even if Trump doesn't actually plan to bring up Bill at the debate now, he's given the moderators enough permission to bring it up on their own.

Bowdz

As others have pointed out, there is zero chance Trump gets ANY "prep" in this weekend pre debate. This will not only consume his campaign apparatus, but it will eat away at him mentally all weekend.

WMBT27

This is like a counseling session...

"Scottie, c'mon...Scottie. Please...just...c'mon Scottie. Please...just....be genuine...c'mon."

HILLARYEMAILSERVERDEPLORABLES

Wilsongt

I don't think we'll ever see a presidential candidate for a major national party (Aleppo Who? doesn't count) crash and burn so hard. Not even Kerry crashed this horribly.

Emarv

The best part of it being a town hall is that Hillary doesn't even have to bring it up. Wait for the question from a woman in the audience and just sit and watch Trump'a response.

He'll bury himself and then she just comes in and plants the headstone.

Ithil

Every time they pull the "This was over ten years ago!" and then instantly pivot to "Well Bill Clinton twenty years ago..." without any self-awareness is increasingly funny.

WMBT27

Don Lemon was like "You know you are lying about those bleeps right".

Does Don Lemon have his brain on tonight?

I expected the first "we have not bleeped it"

The second "we have not bleeped it once tonight, that's the direction" you could see her soul escape her body accompanied by a faint "welll....."

HylianTom

Banned
fRQBIpC.gif

Slayven

The best part of it being a town hall is that Hillary doesn't even have to bring it up. Wait for the question from a woman in the audience and just sit and watch Trump'a response.

He'll bury himself and then she just comes in and plants the headstone.

I imagine Hillary getting a phone call from Obama "Gurrrrlllllllll"

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
I expected the first "we have not bleeped it"

The second "we have not bleeped it once tonight, that's the direction" you could see her soul escape her body accompanied by a faint "welll....."

When you realize your reality warping powers aren't working.

Sagroth

Loving everything coming out of Utah in regards to this. Between Romney, Governor Herbert, and Chaffetz, they're making a second Salt Lake out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom