• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syncytia

I think everyone is hunkering down and will not be seen until November 9.

AFwCKp.gif

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Everyone just remember how Hillary and team dropped Machado into the end of the last debate. You KNOW they got more and it's coming Sunday night.

So are we seeing the creation of the Trump-or-Busters?

Will they become as irrelevant as BOBs?

The only thing I'm worried about at this point is Trump physically attacking Hillary on stage.

It would the ultimate insult for Clinton Secretary of State opportunity to unleash that Secret Service training on Trumps and beat him when it came to fists

WMBT27

Having watched this apology now three times I still keep expecting to end before "let's be honest" and get surprised when it doesn't.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
It's funny how the possible explanation was that he entered this Presidential race for exposure of himself and his brand, but even his business is imploding. Internationally The Trump brand has sunk to sewer water levels. You can't get people to stay in your hotels when they hear how fucking toxic, racist, and misogynist you are.

lmao that is the face right there

grief.exe indeed

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Loving everything coming out of Utah in regards to this. Between Romney, Governor Herbert, and Chaffetz, they're making a second Salt Lake out there.

Romney had the back bone. The others are salvaging their career with the Mormon electorate.

Wilsongt

Man, all these distractions from the failing Washington Post to try and over up the more important WIKILEAKS PODESTA EMAILS!!!

Emarv

Everyone just remember how Hillary and team dropped Machado into the end of the last debate. You KNOW they got more and it's coming Sunday night.
I do wonder how much they actually have and just how much they'll get through before the election is over. Like, they want to pace the release of the oppo.

I wonder if after Nov 8, a whole bunch of leftover, unused oppo will just "randomly leak".

Wilsongt

Also, I have a feeling they are going to attack the woman in the video because she seems to be playing right along with it.

You mean that we're going to get another day like this except probably somehow more insane?

This is going to end up being the best thread in the history of the internet.

There was this some hours ago:

Rick Wilson ‏@TheRickWilson 5h5 hours ago
Clinton has more oppo than I do, and I could float a story a day from now the Election Day. Suckers.

Rick Wilson ‏@TheRickWilson 6h6 hours ago
If you think this is anywhere near the most morally repugnant thing about Trump to come out before the election, you're going to be shocked.

Syncytia

There was this some hours ago:

Rick Wilson ‏@TheRickWilson 5h5 hours ago
Clinton has more oppo than I do, and I could float a story a day from now the Election Day. Suckers.

Rick Wilson ‏@TheRickWilson 6h6 hours ago
If you think this is anywhere near the most morally repugnant thing about Trump to come out before the election, you're going to be shocked.

I'm not sleeping tonight. The hopium high is just way too intense right now.

I really want to punch this new Republican guy on CNN.

"What Trump said was despicable but this isn't news, Trump has always been crass! So everything will be okay!"

WMBT27

Dude in the middles teeth are killing me.....

Real teeth aren't that white or straight. Dude looks like he's got those toy wind-up teeth crammed in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom