• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holmes

Guy on CNN said the second debate could go worse than the first and the Republican is all "well Bill has raped people"

Slizeezyc

SJ8dZAt.gif

I dunno if the bug eyes or the teeth licking is better. I do know for a fact it's made best by the middle woman just being stone cold about the whole thing as she's surrounded by these dummies.

benjipwns

Banned
It's funny how the possible explanation was that he entered this Presidential race for exposure of himself and his brand, but even his business is imploding. Internationally The Trump brand has sunk to sewer water levels. You can't get people to stay in your hotels when they hear how fucking toxic, racist, and misogynist you are.
That was a weird explanation involving secret motives though. Trump has wanted to run for President for decades and openly so in many interviews. He has the ultimate ego for it. The Democrats flirted with him in 1988 and 1992, he actually ran for the Reform Party nomination in 2000.

If you look at the landscape though, there was never a year he could make a move on until now where he wouldn't have to run against an incumbent. He's also been winding down his involvement in his businesses to turn them over, his show was falling in the ratings, he's hitting 70, he had built a semblance of support in the GOP to take advantage of, etc.

2008 was out because he had just rebooted his lifeboat The Apprentice as the Celebrity version (it filmed during the primary debates period and aired during the primaries), and both Hillary (whose campaigns he had always supported) and Rudy/McCain (who he both also supported) were in the race.

Qwerty710710

a child left behind
Wow didn't realize that Trump is this much of a scumbag I can't vote for him in November. But I'm not voting for Clinton either. I'm probably sitting this one out or voting Johnson.

Holmes

So he has lost the Mormon vote and the Catholic vote is even far more gone, I'm sure. I wonder what non-partisan evangelicals are thinking. Probably not good.

Wow didn't realize that Trump is this much of a scumbag I can't vote for him in November. But I'm not voting for Clinton either. I'm probably sitting this one out or voting Johnson.

He's said awful things this entire election. You should take a long look at yourself and think why you either haven't payed attention or didn't care.

Holmes

You just realized

Just now

Really
Some people say what Trump has said about Mexicans, immigrants, Muslims, African-Americans, etc etc etc. was bad, but deep down they don't care because... "reasons". But when something like this is on tape, that's the last straw.

He's said awful things this entire election. You should take a long look at yourself and think why you either haven't payed attention or didn't care.

In his defense querty was in a coma this entire time his last recollection of Trump was an episode of the apprentice before he blacked out.

Wag

MSNBC is covering this live on a Fri night at 1:30AM EST. They never do this for a political story.

benjipwns

Banned
MSNBC is covering this live on a Fri night at 1:30AM EST. They never do this for a political story.
They have to try and prop up Hillary's dying campaign somehow. And attacking an alpha like Donald J. Trump for being a winner with women is what their viewers want to hear as a comfort blanket.

Also, they're hoping some American stumbles onto their network and doesn't realize what it is and think they're talking about an actual issue that people care about like Bill Clinton's sexual assaults and Hillary's support of them.

Note the bailout starts from the Utahns-one giant reason why I think the GOP is so apoplectic over this is because it doesn't just maul them with women. It also deeply cuts into their legitimacy with religious conservatives. You can't say those things and act that way and expect at least some slice of religious conservatives (your most loyal voters) to not bail on you.

Chichikov

Note the bailout starts from the Utahns-one giant reason why I think the GOP is so apoplectic over this is because it doesn't just maul them with women. It also deeply cuts into their legitimacy with religious conservatives. You can't say those things and act that way and expect at least some slice of religious conservatives (your most loyal voters) to not bail on you.
I think some of it is due to the fact that in Utah they aren't too worried about Trump supporters fucking their down-ballot races.

Emarv

I'm excited for SNL, but I hope they strike the right balance. Satirize it, but don't dismiss it too much with comedy. Really make the misogyny sting and not just be a punchline.

SexyFish

Banned
Source: Trump attempted boardroom kiss

friend whom CNN anchor Erin Burnett has known for years recounted an experience she had with Trump in 2010 that echoes his words in the tape that surfaced Friday.

In March 2010, the woman -- who asked not to be identified -- met Trump in a boardroom in Trump Tower.

Another man -- a colleague of Burnett's friend -- was in the boardroom at the time of the incident.

The woman told Burnett: "Trump took Tic Tacs, suggested I take them also. He then leaned in, catching me off guard, and kissed me almost on lips. I was really freaked out. ... After (the meeting), Trump asked me to come into his office alone. Was really unsure what to do. ... Figured I could handle myself. Anyway, once in his office he kept telling me how special I am and gave me his cell, asked me to call him. I ran the hell out of there."

Captain Pants

Killed by a goddamned Dredgeling
The guys at Keepin' It 1600 always seem to just miss these kinds of things when they record their episodes. I can't wait to hear their take on it.

rjinaz

Hey at least it was a good reason. Unlike another Trump supporter around here that finally decided he was going Johnson because Trump hired an establishment money guy into his campaign.

I just realized this moron is going to be so distracted by the news around this tomorrow that he won't be able to prepare at all for the debate. He will literally be stopping every few minutes to watch and see what people are saying about him.

jbug617

Banned
I just realized this moron is going to be so distracted by the news around this tomorrow that he won't be able to prepare at all for the debate. He will literally be stopping every few minutes to watch and see what people are saying about him.

I wonder if that WI rally will be televised. He would watch that without blinking an eye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom