• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyanity

Banned
That "Trump mains Hanzo and then complains about team comp in all chat" billboard is the best thing I've seen all election, bar none.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Does Hillary really need this much debate prep? She has a comfortable command of virtually every issue. What could she really need?

Cyanity

Banned
Does Hillary really need this much debate prep? She has a comfortable command of virtually every issue. What could she really need?

I think she just does it for funsies

edit - is NeoGAF being DDOSed or did the servers forget to drink their morning coffee...?

CusCSzNWIAAntHf.jpg:large

Economist doesn't fuck around

dramatis

CusCSzNWIAAntHf.jpg:large

Economist doesn't fuck around
There's this 12 year old kid I help babysit on occasion that reads The Economist religiously, and he's not going to be happy about this cover—he supports Trump.

Imagine what it's like sitting there wondering if you should talk to an Asian kid about being racist against Muslims

Blader

She had a handful of answers in the last debate that need polishing.

Also, I wish she would fucking say the next time Trump tries to cast doubt on Russia's role in the email hacks, "why are you working so hard to convince us that Russia has nothing to do with it?"

Dierce

The problem is if there are no new revelations about orange turd the media will start focusing mostly on the hacked emails.

In turn that will call back to the false-equivalence narrative that both sides are equally bad and cause Clinton's number to fall again.

Saying that, fuck you Assange, Putin and wikileaks. You couldn't make your intention any clearer.

Dear Men:
None of us should use the #WomenWhoVoteForTrump hashtag, mmkay?

Part of respecting a woman is respecting her agency...even if that decision is to support an orange bigot.

Twitter is a mistake.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
If there's no oppo bomb today the orange turd will win! Fuck argh why is CNN talking about emails at 1:12 pm on a Friday FUCK ugh random poll variation is upsetting my anxiety fuck you WIKILEAKS. I need data on Gary Johnson voters.

Does anyone have updated polling from maines second district????????!!

As someone having kids (twins, one boy one girl) for the first time in December/January I have every right to be anxious about this election. I would do anything to prevent my kids from growing up under a Trump presidency.

If there's no oppo bomb today the orange turd will win! Fuck argh why is CNN talking about emails at 1:12 pm on a Friday FUCK ugh random poll variation is upsetting my anxiety fuck you WIKILEAKS. I need data on Gary Johnson voters.

I heard they're letting white people register to vote unsupervised.

FUCK

Who replaced Kev with one of those markov learning programs that reads a thread and approximates likely output?

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
The problem is if there are no new revelations about orange turd the media will start focusing mostly on the hacked emails

That's a big if. Deadline is tomorrow for audited returns for the Trump Foundation, so there will either be dodgy numbers to peruse or an Attorney-General on the loose. Or both.

I don't know that there's a good answer to Aleppo. I really, really don't. But, it's times like these where I'm not saddened that I'm a lot more hawkish than a lot of us here. These are kids who are dying, man.

Fuck. That Morning Joe segment got me.

Just saw Ana Navarro on The Daily Show. Says she's gonna write in her mother. All that shit she's talking about Trump and she can't even vote for Hillary Clinton. What a fucking joke. I'm probably gonna hate her after the election is over.

Yeah, I don't get the liberal lovefest for her. She's pretty far to the right.

I hope Trump's evidence is a blueprint of an airplane and they analyze the armrest positions like the Zapruder film. "In order for Trump to have reached the accusers vagina, he would have had to move the armrest back, and to the left. As you can see, the armrests cannot be adjusted on this model of airplane."

There's this 12 year old kid I help babysit on occasion that reads The Economist religiously, and he's not going to be happy about this cover—he supports Trump.

Imagine what it's like sitting there wondering if you should talk to an Asian kid about being racist against Muslims
12 year old? What does his parents do?

I think his proof that the People story didn't happen is that Melania claims she never met the woman on the way into Trump Tower and that they were "never friends or friendly."

The issue is, she invited that reporter to her wedding as a guest, not press, so that's kinda hard to prove legally. Even though, I know you invite randoms to your wedding when you're a rich and not a poor.

Tamanon

Banned
Early voting with same day registration begins next week in NC. I hope they never ruin our election style, it's great for turnout and giving people the opportunity to vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom