• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw Ana Navarro on The Daily Show. Says she's gonna write in her mother. All that shit she's talking about Trump and she can't even vote for Hillary Clinton. What a fucking joke. I'm probably gonna hate her after the election is over.

sazzy

Ken Bone was an "undecided" voter is THIS election, that tells you there is something wrong with him

come on people, there's no need to take shots at him.

1- he didn't seek the publicity. the internet brought it to him, and he's using it for his own good. good for him.

2- he explained why he's undecided. voting for Donald because it's good for him personally vs voting for Clinton because that's good for the country. that's a more eloquent argument than the one that's usually made by Donald supporters on TV (bill Clinton is a rapist!)

Joe

fTqG2Mj.jpg

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Ken Bone was an "undecided" voter is THIS election, that tells you there is something wrong with him

The only true undecideds left are the fairly solid republicans that are trying to decide if they can still vote republican despite trump, which Bone does seem to fit into.

I have to imagine any true moderate have already decided on Clinton or third party, with polls showing they must have, given Clinton's lead.

EDIT: Really the wierd undecideds were the ones asking clearly progressive questions. Like, if you're concerned about Islamophobia, how the hell are you still undecided?

Nordicus

Just saw Ana Navarro on The Daily Show. Says she's gonna write in her mother. All that shit she's talking about Trump and she can't even vote for Hillary Clinton. What a fucking joke. I'm probably gonna hate her after the election is over.

Shocking....

Like I said Trump is easy pickings, I'm not scared of Ana when she goes back to taking on the left and the Dems because she'll be just another Con Commentator

I mean consider that what makes her effective is frankly passion combined with feminist language of the left. She won't have that language when she's attacking health care and fighting for tax cuts for the wealthy.

Squire

Banned
Saw Michelle again on the Maddow re-run just now.

They'll show that speech in schools. That and this whole election will be key to America grappling with rape culture.

Farmboy

Classy: Hillaryis44 admin has taken to referring to FLOTUS as 'a lantern jawed Moose'.

Smh. Well, at least now I know how I want Trump to respond to her speech.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009

Plus, Ana Navarro's mother is totally unqualified to be president!

Cerium

Classy: Hillaryis44 admin has taken to referring to FLOTUS as 'a lantern jawed Moose'.

Smh. Well, at least now I know how I want Trump to respond to her speech.

So far Trump has been uncharacteristically disciplined in steering clear of Michelle. I can't quite figure out why. No doubt that's what his advisors are telling him to do, but good advice never stopped him from lashing out before. Could he possibly respect her? That would be a first, but I don't have any better guesses.

Maledict

So far Trump has been uncharacteristically disciplined in steering clear of Michelle. I can't quite figure out why. No doubt that's what his advisors are telling him to do, but good advice never stopped him from lashing out before. Could he possibly respect her? That would be a first, but I don't have any better guesses.

I think he does actually. He praised her DNC speech, and looking around I can't find any trace of him ever going after her. Ever.

For whatever reason, be it a smart sense of what is too dangerous even for him, or a rare respect for someone other than himself, Donald seems to ignore Michelle.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
T - 3 days until Nate starts writing articles about Hillary has dropped 7% in polls only

Boke1879

Yea he'll never attack Michelle and I'll be shocked if he does. I think even he knows what a land mine that would be.

He either has a certain degree of respect or won't do it simply because he knows there is no winning in that.

Its a bit funny that the only time the alt-right can get something trending on Twitter is in the wee hours of the morning in the US, when the Eastern Bloc happens to be wide awake.

Its a bit funny that the only time the alt-right can get something trending on Twitter is in the wee hours of the morning in the US, when the Eastern Bloc happens to be wide awake.

You don't know it's Russia. It could be Gina. Or it could be a bunch of 400lb people on their beds.

Additionally, I am sure it's been pointed out but didn't Trump and his campaign attack Hillary since she denied/dismissed Bill's accusers yet Trump is doing the same as well as demeaning/insulting his accusers? Where is Conway's faux outrage now? I'm sure it will be something along the lines of "its funny how now of them went to the police went it happened but what about Bills accusers and Hillary."

samn

I think that's acceptable if you're not in a swing state

TheFatOne

It's a death trap to attack her. She's to loved and is spotless. She could also give speeches like she did yesterday and Trump's camp wants nothing to do with that. She can kill him in a way no one else can in Clinton camp. Better to just avoid her even if it's trump. Not worth attacking her and getting annihilated in return.

"It's normal to want to have sex with kids. Trump feels it. I feel it. There is nothing unusual or wrong about it. Kids are extremely hot. So what if they're under 18? If kids under 18 can't legally consent, then they can't legally refuse either. Jared Fogle's only crime was loving good sandwiches too much."

It's insane we are at this point.

Scarborough and Steve Kornacki do a five-minute segment on how it's premature to call the race "over", start doing the math on states he needs, stop at 268.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom