• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowdz

trump's best performance by far but clinton is winning. she still does a horrible job answering the emails/foundation/wikileaks etc.etc. stuff.

Lmao, in what universe is this Trump's best debate performance? At least in the second debate, he played to his base. This debate, he has shit the bed on all sides.

The more he repeats a word, the more obvious it is that he has no idea what he's talking about. Mosul? Mosul! Mosul. Alepo! Lookatit! Just look! At! It!

royalan

Mark my words...

Years from now this debate will be STUDIED.

Never before has a someone been SO PREPARED for the bullshit of their opponent.

God, Hillary was damn close to FLAWLESS tonight.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
At least it's being framed in relation to GDP, which is better than straight numbers of debt.

Piecake

Why does anyone have any trust in this man? I just don't understand it. He offers no specifics and gives no indication that he understands any of these issues.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I had to turn off the debate. Trump suggesting he won't accept the results is the most dangerous thing I've ever heard a Presidential candidate say. The entire fucking world just heard a candidate say that...*sigh* Talk like that is legitimately destabilizing.

Amir0x

Banned
Wrong. It's his worse by far.

From a strategic perspective, this whole debate made no sense for Trump. He brought all these people to the debate and made it a circus and capitalized on none of it and it didn't remotely shake Hillary. He is not throwing much red meat to his base, and his answers are self-evidently absurd. His answer on the sexual accusers was devastating to him. His answer on Russia and Putin was embarrassing for him, and Clinton's puppet riposte was just brilliant.

This race is over. I just hope she can run up the numbers.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
whats the problem? 1st was a mess, 2nd was crazy time that didn't help him with anybody but his base, 3rd time he's at least organized towards his biggest problem: independents. i absolutely think this is his best performance. i also think he's losing.

no way, total word salad, embarrassed on validity of election and women

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Why are we even talking about the national debt? If Wallace does this again he just needs to skip the debt and put something important in there.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I think the big oppo this month was just the debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom