• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not fond of debt questions. Nat'l debt is poorly understood, and both candidates are basically just going to say "my plan is better for the debt."

Big thing to me is that it's no way to close out the debate. Woulda been fine in the front half, but it's a damn anemic way to close things out.

Paches

From a strategic perspective, this whole debate made no sense for Trump. He brought all these people to the debate and made it a circus and capitalized on none of it and it didn't remotely shake Hillary. He is not throwing much red meat to his base, and his answers are self-evidently absurd. His answer on the sexual accusers was devastating to him. His answer on Russia and Putin was embarrassing for him, and Clinton's puppet riposte was just brilliant.

This race is over. I just hope she can run up the numbers.

Yeah, what even was the play here? Just throwing Breitbart shit at the wall I suppose.

Bowdz

From a strategic perspective, this whole debate made no sense for Trump. He brought all these people to the debate and made it a circus and capitalized on none of it and it didn't remotely shake Hillary. He is not throwing much red meat to his base, and his answers are self-evidently absurd. His answer on the sexual accusers was devastating to him. His answer on Russia and Putin was embarrassing for him, and Clinton's puppet riposte was just brilliant.

This race is over. I just hope she can run up the numbers.

Yup. Donald didn't appeal to ANY demographic with this performance even his hardcore base.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
If the headlines are what I think they'll be tomorrow (Trump refusing to concede), then I think the Clinton campaign might want to let the news breathe a bit before doing any drops..

No kidding, that's probably the moment of the debate.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
i'm not saying he's doing well. i'm saying its his best performance. i'm not saying he is winning based on this or anything at all.

But it's not, his second performance was his best. At least he played to his base there. This is his worst. He's literally shit the bed, rolled around in it, then smeared it on his supporter's faces.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
TrumpTV just launched on Youtube, everyone.

Not a joke.

lyrick

Ugh I hate debt questions. Wallace is the worst.

It's a bit more involved. It was technically a debt v GDP question. You could answer it with growth and/or debt reduction. Hillary did both.

No raise in debt (plans are paid for) and jobs will increase, I would dump In productivity GA though as those are easier.

johnsmith

remember me
I need this shirt

CvLXMUQVUAAA7xz.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom