• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Yep. By far the most controlled debate. Some are saying it was biased to the right but whatever. I thought he was completely fair hitting both candidates on their issues, scandals and responses. Fantastic.

The questions biased it to the right but he actually called Trump on his shit. He said point blank "you lied in the last debate"

that's a dagger.

Let's get Paul Ryan and the gang out again to give us some insight on what Trump meant about keeping us in suspense about whether he will accept the result of the election. I typically don't like spoilers but I just have to know!

NeoXChaos

CvLWhH_WIAAP9L6.jpg:large

:(

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Trump refusing to accept the results is going to bring out a LOT of establishment republicans against him.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Trump's refusal to say he'll recognize her victory if she wins is a non-issue. It's as stupid as when candidates say they'll endorse the winner in the primary. You can't say that in advance because the next day something could be said or done that would force you to go back on what you said. Imagine if Cruz said yeah I'll support Trump if he wins, and the next day Trump says Cruz is a pedophile.

You make that decision at the end of the race. I think this is overblown, they can make a big deal about it on november 8th based on what he says and what happened then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom