• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

Wants WWIII? Who the hell wants WWIII? Not even any liberal will argue Trump wants WWIII (which is different than inadvertently causing it due to stupidity).

What an idiot

Non-Sequitur:
a lot of Elton John song names would make good Stand names :p

Wants WWIII? Who the hell wants WWIII? Not even any liberal will argue Trump wants WWIII (which is different than inadvertently causing it due to stupidity).

What an idiot

Non-Sequitur:
a lot of Elton John song names would make good Stand names :p

What you fail to understand is that Hillary Clinton fell gravely ill when she almost passed out at the 9/11 event. In an effort to save her life, Oliver Queen, begged Ra's al Ghul to allow him to use the Lazarus Pit on Hillary.

It worked, but her blood lust is now insatiable. She requires WWIII so as to save herself from the never ending thirst for blood.

Oh, and some weird ass flashbacks about Bernie or some shit.

Jill Stein is actually the worst.

I work in a toll booth on Saturdays and it's not uncommon for people to try to give me little pamphlets or cards with their money. They're usually Christian booklets, but every once and a while you'll get a political thing.

Today I got a "Keep calm and vote Jill Stein" card. There wasn't even any information on it. It was blank on the back. I don't know if it was a good metaphor or not. But at least the religious ones try to be clever. Political ones are NEVER clever. And they all use that stupid Keep Calm meme.

"Keep calm and Google Voluntaryism"
"Keep calm and don't immunize"
"Keep calm and shrink government"

And now, "Keep calm and vote Jill Stein".

Uuuhggjhhhhg I like the religious one that implies God sank the Titanic because one of the passengers was not humble before Him.

Jill Stein is actually the worst.

What she is trying to do is completely transparent and awful, but there's not enough oxygen in this campaign to talk about the difference on issues between the two main parties, much less expose Stein for being a complete Putin shill.

I fucking love this picture

Cu17IFHWYAAFP60.jpg:large
Wow, Tim Kaine looks like a rodent with his teeth like that

CCS

Banned
I've never wished I was American so much, I wish I could vote for Hillary :(

On an unrelated note, the performance of Baba Yetu live at Cadogan Hall is the greatest thing I've ever seen and go watch it if you haven't.

Zackat

Everyone has the same look on their face on all these TV shows after hearing Trumps little spiel on the attractiveness of his accusers. Just pure incredulity. Shaking their heads.

Are all the Trump surrogates gone today? Haven't seen one.

Boke1879

Everyone has the same look on their face on all these TV shows after hearing Trumps little spiel on the attractiveness of his accusers. Just pure incredulity. Shaking their heads.

Are all the Trump surrogates gone today? Haven't seen one.

Word is they've cancelled all scheduled appearances.

royalan

Wow, Tim Kaine looks like a rodent with his teeth like that

Who cares?

Because when I wanted to raise the money on my own to go on the sophomore trip to DC by selling candy and I came up $200 short, Dad bought the rest of my stock and told me that I tried my best, and that's what really matters :(

What you fail to understand is that Hillary Clinton fell gravely ill when she almost passed out at the 9/11 event. In an effort to save her life, Oliver Queen, begged Ra's al Ghul to allow him to use the Lazarus Pit on Hillary.

It worked, but her blood lust is now insatiable. She requires WWIII so as to save herself from the never ending thirst for blood.

Oh, and some weird ass flashbacks about Bernie or some shit.
Then the flashbacks go on far past their welcome.

Paskil

Hillary only bought the media relatively recently. She couldn't buy the media until Wall Street bought her. She didn't have the money prior to that. That's why the horse race narrative has disappeared.

I've never wished I was American so much, I wish I could vote for Hillary :(

On an unrelated note, the performance of Baba Yetu live at Cadogan Hall is the greatest thing I've ever seen and go watch it if you haven't.

You could have married me and made America great again.
But you turned your back. SAD!

The failing NYT is as unhappy as PoliGAF at her strategy!
Amid a swirl of sexual assault accusations against Donald J. Trump, the virtual silence from Hillary Clinton speaks volumes.
Her old missteps and her husband’s history have effectively paralyzed her during a moment of widespread outrage.
Why does Jill Stein only go after Hillary?
Why does Jill Stein anything? She needs attention. Because nobody cares.

Strimei

I work in a toll booth on Saturdays and it's not uncommon for people to try to give me little pamphlets or cards with their money. They're usually Christian booklets, but every once and a while you'll get a political thing.

Today I got a "Keep calm and vote Jill Stein" card. There wasn't even any information on it. It was blank on the back. I don't know if it was a good metaphor or not. But at least the religious ones try to be clever. Political ones are NEVER clever. And they all use that stupid Keep Calm meme.

"Keep calm and Google Voluntaryism"
"Keep calm and don't immunize"
"Keep calm and shrink government"

And now, "Keep calm and vote Jill Stein".

Uuuhggjhhhhg I like the religious one that implies God sank the Titanic because one of the passengers was not humble before Him.

Toll booth like one of the ones on a highway? And some people give you that stuff?

Wow. I'd figure most people would just give you the money and want to be on their way.

As I'm applying for a part time toll booth position, maybe I'll see this stuff too.

I want everyone to known that as an Arizonian I am proud we are a tossup. The Clinton support in my area is crazy as my district is upper class ivy league educated bloodsucking rich folks.

Anecdotal but a lot of conservative voters in my area view this as a moral/ethical longterm election and cannot and will not vote for Trump. They are not going third party because they actually see 4-8 years of continuing Obama's legacy as a positive.

Also in Arizona and yeah, its great to see we may actually be a tossup state. Now if only we could get rid of McCain and McSally (in my district).

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Ben Schreckinger ‏@SchreckReports 2m2 minutes ago Edison, NJ
Trump: "I'm a big fan of Hindu and I'm a big fan of India." Now plugging his India developments

Uh huh

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I don't know why Amy Chozick hates Hillary so much. I mean, the article's not that bad and I hardly like taking journalists to task for being critical of queen but this article reveals basically nothing new and is so obviously slanted from the premise that I kind of wonder why she does this so often.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Why is Trump in New Jersey talking to Hindu nationalists?
There is joke in here somewhere about Trump confusing the date of the Mumbai train bombings with a chain of convinience stores.

Edit: Ugh fucking top of the page with this garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom