• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT15| Orange is the New Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renji_11

They really need early voting and later polling closing time here in VA. Traffic is so horrible in Nova I am sure a lot of people don't have time to vote.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
If the white rutal vote is much, much higher than expected, NC, VA, and MI are ALL genuine concerns at this point, and I would think Trump may take it.

besada

Banned
Yeah I dont think Hillary can make up 1 million votes from Broward alone. FFS.

She doesn't need a million votes. She needs more than 100,000. The population of Broward county is over a million people.

You've gotten so excited you can no longer read numbers.

gaugebozo

Where is a good spot to see fast FL results? Only seeing CNN update on bottom
I'm really appreciating the Google tool. Just Google election results 2016 USA, and it'll pop up. You can see info on the presidential race, Senate and house, gubernatorial, and referenda, reported overall or by district.

It's really great. The big sites have ads and filler that make everything really slow.

Sam Wang:
For now, it looks like control may come down to the New Hampshire and Pennsylvania Senate races. If Republicans take one of those, then they are likely to retain control.

And he wrote this half an hour ago:
8:13pm: I’m unaware of any advance indications of Trump overperformance. On the contrary, we have: (a) early voting neutral or more Democratic than 2012; (b) massive Latino voting; and (c) high turnout. If I had to guess, I’d say any error will favor Clinton.

Strimei

Wait wait, it can't be THIS bad right? It just can't be. I'm at school freaking the fuck out.

Its closer than many would like, but I don't think its bad, not yet.

It doesn't help, however, that a fair number of people are taking every little thing, blowing it up, and freaking out. Christ.

She doesn't need a million votes. She needs more than 100,000. The population of Broward county is over a million people.

You've gotten so excited you can no longer read numbers.
Wait, fuck. NYT mobile site said the national deficit was 1 million...I took it for FL. I'm dumb dumb.

Scott Crass ‏@CrassPolitical 59s59 seconds ago
Ds need to calm down about VA. Ds are always down there until Northern VA reports very late.

This guy thinks Clinton still has VA but everyone assumed that would be a slam dunk so cold comfort.

my adjusted panickium prediction

v2dLA0I.jpg

diablosdiablosdiablos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom