• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT15| Orange is the New Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Virginia so damn close now? and why is Trump leading there?

5PQLsIf.gif

Rural counties turn in before the cities

Bowdz

We have IL already. We need to pickup WI, PA, and NH and hold NV to take the Senate. NC or MO gives Kaine a break from tie breaking.

besada

Banned
If your post is nothing more than an expression of worry, please go post it in the OT, so the rest of us don't have to wade through it.

ezrarh

While I know Hillary's going to win just physically seeing this many people vote for Trump will make it hard for me to look at white people the same way again.

While I still think it is way too early, really going to be interesting long term to discuss the Comey letter and the effect on momentum.

BriGuy

A lot of concern trolling in here now.

It's not fun anymore.

It's not trolling if people are generally concerned. I don't know why that's so goddamn hard for some of you to get. The uncertainty is genuinely frightening. There is a whole hell of a lot riding on this election.

Steve Schale ‏@steveschale 50s50 seconds ago
This is pretty remarkable - in 41 counties in Florida, Trump's share is better than the best share that any R has gotten since 2000.

Wow. Rural Florida canceling hispanic surge.

Miles X

Hope the rest of Florida comes in soon. And Virginia ...

Texas still close, wonder if it will be within 5 points after all.

Vahagn

Dammit, I come here for good info and you guys are diablosing like crazy. Get it together folks! Stop the bedwetting.

KHarvey16

It's not trolling if people are generally concerned. I don't know why that's so goddamn hard for some of you to get. The uncertainty is genuinely frightening. There is a whole hell of a lot riding on this election.

I wish the uncertainty wasn't almost always tied to ignorance of context and the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom