• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT15| Orange is the New Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuchsdh

This is unacceptable. This means that the deplorables are GROWING.

Fuck that. I am sick of this disease on my fucking country. They need to be purged by ANY means necessary.

There's no "growing" anything, it's just apathetic dumb liberals not showing up, and the angry rural guys actually getting off their asses and voting for once.

faisal233

nate_silver4.jpg

Chumly

Looking on th Florida election site it appears a lot of small counties are 100% done so the scales are going to start tipping back in favor of clinton

besada

Banned
They are tiny compared to Broward and Miami-Dade.

Yes, I was just looking at the Broward results so far, and she's more than 200K ahead of him there with 16% of the vote counted. If that ratio stays the same, she'll pull considerably more votes than she needs.

For people talking abou5 Broward, this was 2012:

Obama% Obama# Romney% Romney# Others% Others# Total#
67.12% 508,312 32.23% 244,101 0.65% 4,941 757,35

kmag

Yes, I was just looking at the Broward results so far, and she's more than 200K ahead of him there with 16% of the vote counted. If that ratio stays the same, she'l pull considerably more votes than she needs.

There's still a relatively large amount of electoral vote in the panhandle to come in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom