• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT15| Orange is the New Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not trolling if people are generally concerned. I don't know why that's so goddamn hard for some of you to get. The uncertainty is genuinely frightening. There is a whole hell of a lot riding on this election.

I never said everyone was concern trolling.

Not everyone that is showing concern is actually concerned.

You should internet more.

Help!

hnpX2Tp.png

click "X"

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Dammit, I come here for good info and you guys are diablosing like crazy. Get it together folks! Stop the bedwetting.

There is a legitimate reason for that, as even pollsters are now realizing they drastically underestimated the white racist vote. I'm fascinated how they messed this up so badly.

This is increasing my worry about Michigan.

TyrantII

If your post is nothing more than an expression of worry, please go post it in the OT, so the rest of us don't have to wade through it.

Amen. More data please!

Virginia toplines.

Obama won Loudon by 5, Clinton is winning it by 16.

Obama won Fairfax by 21. Clinton is winning it by 33.

Obama won Henrico (Richmond) by 12. Clinton is winning it by 21.

Obama won Richmond City by 57. Clinton is winning it by 54.

Pixieking

Banned
It's not trolling if people are generally concerned. I don't know why that's so goddamn hard for some of you to get. The uncertainty is genuinely frightening. There is a whole hell of a lot riding on this election.

But posting without context or knowledge is not helpful. Asking why Virginia is low is good, saying Virginia is lost when NoVA isn't reported in yet is not.

BMP:

Vote is narrowing in Virginia. Still have several big counties out, namely Prince William and Fairfax (+16, +21 H) benchmark.shareblue.com/virginia/

Kusagari

I don't know how anyone can call this concern trolling.

The rural numbers coming out FL are terrifying if you apply them nationwide.

Vahagn

There is a legitimate reason for that, as even pollsters are now realizing they drastically underestimated the white racist vote. I'm fascinated how thye messed this up so badly.

This is increasing my worry about Michigan.

Not at all what I wanted to hear. Fuck!

Harry Enten
HARRY ENTEN 8:44 PM
The question remaining in Florida is how much vote is left in the southeastern part of the state. Trump is ahead right now by a little over 100,000 votes. That is a lot of votes to make up, though it is possible for her to do it.

If Hillary doesn't make up ground here in Florida, she will likely lose Ohio, too. Along with Iowa.

At this point, she just needs to hold off an win any way. I can't imagine Donald Trump being President. Fucking racists.

Mr.Mike

Surprisingly, NYT results are completely worthless tonight. They are so far behind everyone else.

Best tracker?

Also, all these percentages about how much of the vote is in, are they talking about polling stations? Doesn't seem like much of a useful statistic in that case...

witness

Harry Enten
HARRY ENTEN 8:44 PM
The question remaining in Florida is how much vote is left in the southeastern part of the state. Trump is ahead right now by a little over 100,000 votes. That is a lot of votes to make up, though it is possible for her to do it.

Oh no, this is bad

At this point I don't care if we lose the Senate, or its barely 270. Just give me Hillary please America. Rural now just means racist in my mind. Bigoted fucking hicks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom