• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT15| Orange is the New Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

faisal233

Its closer than many would like, but I don't think its bad, not yet.

It doesn't help, however, that a fair number of people are taking every little thing, blowing it up, and freaking out. Christ.

People are freaking out because they trashed 538 and took Wang as gospel, this election is closer to what 538 predicted than what Wang predicted. I still think Clinton wins florida but this is not a 99% certain race.

I said the same shit about Fl and was brutalized.

I said don't underestimate the rural vote. I really didn't want to be right on that.

That said, still early times. There is concern, but if all we get is a Clinton presidency, that will have to do.

chadskin

florida.gif

Slime

Banned
Anyone have those FL whites numbers from earlier? I swear it was something like Trump outperforming Romney by like +40% or something. Scary.

This is unacceptable. This means that the deplorables are GROWING.

Fuck that. I am sick of this disease on my fucking country. They need to be purged by ANY means necessary.

New Hampshire looks like it may come through across the board. Maybe this is the dark before the dawn?

Nathaniel Rakich ‏@baseballot 1m1 minute ago
Nathaniel Rakich Retweeted Nathaniel Rakich
The fact that presidential, senatorial, and gubernatorial results in NH are tracking so closely is a really bad sign for Ayotte & Sununu.

Ecotic

She needs to win Florida badly. Pennsylvania and Michigan can expect to turnout huge numbers of rural whites and are probably going to be very close.

A Donald Trump win plus the GOP in control of the House and Senate would be one for the ages. I couldn't even begin to fathom the state of the country and world in the next 4 years if that happened.

Guy on ABC noted how Clinton is overperforming bigly in Deleware County north of Columbus, OH. 33% in and she's only down half a point(600 votes). Obama lost in 2012 by 22,000 votes. These educated white voters there? Could just be which precincts have reported but a sign of hope.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
A Donald Trump win plus the GOP in control of the House and Senate would be one for the ages. I couldn't even begin to fathom the state of the country and world in the next 4 years if that happened.

4 years? We'd have 40 years to deal with it.

Lest we forget the SC going complete conservative. Everything the country did to move forward in the last few decades will be reversed and then some.

Adaren

In case anyone ever needed proof that the Electoral College is dumb.

The Florida panhandle can literally destroy the world.

(hopefully this isn't the year it happens)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom