• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT15| Orange is the New Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makai

wTLdNK6.png

THE LIBERTARIAN MOMENT, THERE IT WAS
nice

mclem

I feel that Wolf and Other Guy playing with that Surface might be on a loop or something. Woo, let's play with tech!

Eusis

A) An early night is less anxiety inducing

B) Racism + Sexism + Ignorance is bad and ideally shouldn't be doing well at all
This is what I'll worry about (along with the senate.) I'm reasonably optimistic that we're just seeing early funkiness and she'll come ahead in the end, but Comey seemingly fucked up the Senate to be 50/50 at best, and it shows these kinds of shit heads have a real future. :/

I've made my peace with what happens.

Win or lose, I don't think I want to show up here anymore. Thanks for the good times. Especially you, Adam.

We'll get through this. See you all on the flipside.

Same here. I was feeling sick about hour ago but now I'll accept what happens. Nothing I can do anyway.

I'm out.

~Kinggi~

Banned
Trumo being president.....the pussy grabber, the russian puppet, you all are straight fucked. Im evacuating. We gonna need a community gaf thread to help people out.

Mael

This is insane.
Let's not pin this on Kaine or you might as well blame Cenk and his merry band of fuckers.
Fuck I don't think my Visa is getting renewed.

syllogism

She is going to win VA; the difference is only 15k now and there's enough in Fairfax and Prince William to overtake that, but it's way too close

She is going to win VA; the difference is only 15k now and there's enough in Fairfax and Prince William to overtake that, but it's way too close

Well, looks like she'll win, but we've got a bunch of emboldened racists and sexists, and the GOP knows they can win that way.

I have to be out of this country by 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom