• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT15| Orange is the New Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emarv

We get this.

Trump is a cataclysmic event. Worry is warranted.

i'm not talking about your worry. i was referring to Nate's tweet trying to throw shade a literally every other model that showed 90+% probabilities. (because Wang has stated days ago that if he could redo some things, his model would show 90-92% and once you go over 90%, statistically the variance is diminished).

Crosseyes

Banned
I can't believe the fucking missing white voter theory is being proven true. jesus.
Compared to the bullshit Trump was spouting you'd think enough sensible white people and minorities would surge enough to offset it.

There's a lot of racist and sexist fucks. Rural America really wants the 1900's back. No blacks, women shut up, no muslims...

Slacker

Just got home. Please don't tell me Aleppo is going to cost Hils Florida. Anyone stupid enough to vote for him would have picked Trump otherwise, right?

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
3w9ul0g.gif

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Any Republican candidate would have ended up losing against Hillary. Only Trump had a chance. The Republicans might not believe it, but it's certain. It was specifically his brand of divisiveness and anti-establishment-ism that gave him so much support and got the vote out. Anyone thinking Hillary would have lost considering the current numbers if it was another R candidate is fooling themselves. Trump was Hillary's kryptonite: she is as plain/establishment as it goes, and a woman, running against a wrecking ball who even attacked his own party, the media, etc etc. That's exactly the kind of candidate who could beat her.

Brinbe

MI being called for HRC IS big deal. That means she can just win PA/VA and still win

And Trump has drastically closed in NYT's projections

Miles X

How has this happened? I knew there would be a few close battles, but it seems every fucking swing state is going Trumps way .....

I fail to see how running the bern as veep would've secured kaine's state. Especially since Hillster defeated gramps there.

damn soldier, you got no chill. chillax. still time.

My point is Kaine is too similar to Clinton. PC people. Bernie is a firebrand. He lays out a vision for the country like no one else. He would have complemented Clinton like Pence does for Trump. Clinton is just copying herself with Kaine.

As I said, VA should flip back to Clinton by the time it's done(and it has to) but if it doesn't...what exactly is Kaine bringing to the ticket? Harmonica skilz?

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Any Republican candidate would have ended up losing against Hillary. Only Trump had a chance. The Republicans might not believe it, but it's certain. It was specifically his brand of divisiveness and anti-establishment-ism that gave him so much support and got the vote out. Anyone thinking Hillary would have lost considering the current numbers if it was another R candidate is fooling themselves. Trump was Hillary's kryptonite: she is as plain/establishment as it goes, and a woman, running against a wrecking ball who even attacked his own party, the media, etc etc. That's exactly the kind of candidate who could beat her.

None of this makes me feel good.

Bronx-Man

Banned
I actually think we are pretty neat. This is what happens when all white people here about for years is white privelege, being called racists, being told we owe reparations ect.

Not a Trump guy at all but a lot of white people are really pissed off and this is what happens.

Oh boo hoo. Let me play a sad song on the world's smallest violin.

Strimei

Though I can't quite remember the numbers, Prince William county in Virginia had a nice sized jump for Hillary. They were extremely close when I looked a little while ago and now she's gained about four thousand vote lead. 26% reporting in.

This is my fifth election and I'm sweating bullets. This election is closer than we thought and I'm fucking embarrassed to be an American.

Even if Hillary wins, I truly feel she'll be a one-term president. I cannot believe how much hate and bigotry has led to this shit show.

This is the real problem: Trump has just proven that he has done better than really any GOP presidential candidate since 2000.

That means the platform is the real deal for the GOP base. And that is scary beyond belief, and for the old GOPers, well their party is gone.... We are going to see a more extreme, if not outright racist, GOP platform over the coming years. Because it wins....

Nicolle Wallce, Michael Steele, Colin Powell, old Bush Guard, Romney guard may start heading for the doors if they want to stick to their principles.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Pennsylvania close, Virginia toss up, trump leading in Florida, Ohio, North Carolina. This is scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom