• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT15| Orange is the New Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys the results are aligning exactly with predictions favoring Clinton, right? There are no real surprises yet. Why are we freaking?

I suppose it's comforting that FL is within the margin of error of polls

Which means states like PA and MI where she was polling ahead, even with the margin of error, is a ray of hope

Crocodile

Guys the results are aligning exactly with predictions favoring Clinton, right? There are no real surprises yet. Why are we freaking?

A) An early night is less anxiety inducing

B) Racism + Sexism + Ignorance is bad and ideally shouldn't be doing well at all

Kusagari

This Trump is a terrible candidate stuff needs to be put to rest.

No other candidate for the GOP could have gotten these rural white voters out in these numbers. He's delivered as promised. He turned out the silent majority.

Brinbe

Yeah, this says a lot about America and that suburban/rural white vote. And I think people may have taken the result for granted and didn't turn out.

Sianos

I'm still confident that Virginia and Pennsylvania will pull through, even if it's far closer than I would like.

BELIEVE!

Crosseyes

Banned
I actually think we are pretty neat. This is what happens when all white people here about for years is white privelege, being called racists, being told we owe reparations ect.

Not a Trump guy at all but a lot of white people are really pissed off and this is what happens.
If this is the reaction then this divide cannot be solved with elections and words.

Lives must be paid.

My point is Kaine is too similar to Clinton. PC people. Bernie is a firebrand. He lays out a vision for the country like no one else. He would have complemented Clinton like Pence does for Trump. Clinton is just copying herself with Kaine.

As I said, VA should flip back to Clinton by the time it's done(and it has to) but if it doesn't...what exactly is Kaine bringing to the ticket? Harmonica skilz?

Well, you'll get no argument from me that kaine is a boring borington. Given that hillster would've pretty much never accepted old poppa, i was all in on the Perez train. Alas.

God people going to jump from state to state and do this.

this your first poligaf election, fam? Yes. Yes, they will. All night long. Is somewhat enjoyable, really.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
What's the point of putting these numbers up when they are 11 percent reporting... it just drives people crazy.

I get it for ratings .... whatever

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Even if Clinton wins, Trump is going to go down swinging, and he might run again in 2020. And that scares me.

Katie Tur saying that 2hrs ago both dems and repubs expected hillary to win and dems to take senate with 51/52 seats. Now there is abject worry on the dem side and on the repub side the feeling that dems wont get majority in senate.

Makai

VZcKm3l.png

I just peed a little down the leg. I'm going to be extremely disappointed if Clinton loses North Carolina, obviously more so if she loses the entire election.

Come on, Americans. Don't do this.

Kangi

I've made my peace with what happens.

Win or lose, I don't think I want to show up here anymore. Thanks for the good times. Especially you, Adam.

We'll get through this. See you all on the flipside.

Strimei

One thing I will say, there is some pleasing simplicity at zooming in on Delaware and just seeing three counties, with teh southern most being red, the middle being pink (on guardian's map), and the top being blue.

Velcro Fly

People want the instant gratification when sometimes these things are need to be grinded out with some good old fashioned vote counting in the larger areas. Freaking out because she's either close behind or they haven't called states for her yet. She's closing in VA and is close in NC with urban areas still to report.

R-E-L-A-X.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom