• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT15| Orange is the New Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

TyrantII

Hillary is probably gonna eke this out in the end...but damn she is under performing Obama significantly.

Not really. Shes actually over-preforming Obama counties in 2012.

Problem is Trump is significantly outperforming deep red counties. The deplorables came out of the woodwork and seem to be countering the run up in Latino/Women voters.

This is bad for two reasons. It's showing a furthering of the bad polarization of the electorate. It's also providing a road map for future republicans in lean states to gin up racism and fear and hatred to get them votes.

This is not good for the country.

Fergie

Banned
C5yg5Kx.png

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Nate Cohn thinks HRC is in serious trouble in both WI and MI.

The racist rural white voter is prevalent in those states.

My goodness if Michigan is the state that gives this to Trump I'm not going to let you guys hear the end of it for months.

johnny956

Not really. Shes actually over-preforming Obama counties in 2012.

Problem is Trump is significantly outperforming deep red counties. The deplorables came out of the woodwork and seem to be countering the run up in Latino/Women voters.

This is bad for two reasons. It's showing a furthering of the bad polarization of the electorate. It's also providing a road map for future republicans in lean states to gin up racism and fear and hatred to get them votes.

This is not good for the country.

They didn't come out to vote against a black president seems strange but then come out for Trump.

States that Clinton absolutely has to have: MI, PA, VA, and so far they look fine. There's no actual reason to panic if everything stays put. Things are obviously worse than expected but it's still okay.

smurfx

get some go again
lol all these early numbers coming in and being in trump's favor sure isn't helping with nerves. i still have hope and believe but i can't say this being so close isn't making me sad the for the future of our country.

The scariest thing to me about a President Trump is he'll have the nuclear codes. We could realistically be facing WW3 if this man-toddler is in charge.

Sibylus

Banned
I think Clinton will still win this. That said: it's a stain on America that the fascist candidate isn't going to lose in a landslide, and that it will only give democracy a tepid mandate. Ashamed of my fellow white folks. You fuckers.

2016 is the only beginning for mainstage authoritarianism in America.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
This is getting to be too much. Give me a win somewhere important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom