• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT15| Orange is the New Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Clinton will win MI now. There have been no votes reported yet from Muskegon, Kalamazoo, and Saginaw Counties. And Obama won them by double digits in 2012. And Wayne should start breaking for Hillary now.

I will sigh a big sigh of relief if she wins MI and NC, because that means we'll pull this

Makai

PV8sWxc.png

I'm tempted to try and just go to bed and see where we're at tomorrow morning because this is way too stressful.

Of course, that would require me to be able to sleep right now...

Jenov

Turnout isn't down for Clinton.

It's up for Trump.

Fuck white people.

BLeh, one of Trump's pundits was going on about the 'secret Trump voters' earlier in the day... fuck maybe its true. Bunch of secret racists making this race too uncomfortable.

Also not be neoliberals. Whether people want to admit it or not, the votes in the Rust Belt right now are clearly because white people there feel despondent and are taking the bait scapegoating everyone else. The "globalist" thing isn't just about Jews, and that's why Trump is appealing to these people.

This 'neoliberal' label is the most counter-productive thing. Manufacturing jobs haven't left because of free trade, they left because of automation. Remember Roger & Me? That came out five years before NAFTA was passed. Trump is offering people a fantasy that is never coming back. His supporters are going to learn a hard lesson over the next few years.

Yeah she's done. She might not even win WI at this rate. This is indeed an unmitigated disaster a la Brexit. We get what we deserve. Depending on the margins on the west coast she might win the PV but lose the EC, which would extra painful.

There are more zero states left Clinton can lose, and she's not overperforming anywhere.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
That's not based on current results. It's based on pre-election polls, which we've seen are all completely wrong so far.

That's a good point, not sure what all that poll money was worth, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom