• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT15| Orange is the New Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nate Silver: Guys, the odds you see on 538 right now are based only on CALLED STATES. Clinton's odds will crash when/if Florida is called against her.

Makai

I dunno if fascism is checked or enabled by the internet. Like, on one hand it's easy to reveal state wrongdoing...but everyone is also branded by what they say online.

AniHawk

Can anybody tell me what the chances are Clinton loses? U thought this was in the bag with early voting numbers?

better than we thought. early voting didn't matter in fl or nc. the race seems to be tied or +2 trump versus +3-5 clinton. it makes +5 states like mi and wi impossible to tell.

Omiee

better than we thought. early voting didn't matter in fl or nc. the race seems to be tied or +2 trump versus +3-5 clinton. it makes +5 states like mi and wi impossible to tell.

Are the remaining votes coming out of democrat regions that could alter the race or is Florida gone?

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Hillary is a terrible candidate. Blaming it all on uneducated white people is just as out of touch as people claim they are.

Trump is very likely, without hyperbole, the worst major candidate in the history of the country. Calling Hillary a "terrible candidate" doesn't hold a lot of meaning.

sphagnum

Banned
What could have they done that is different? Where exactly did they fail? Trump campaign basically offered explicit Racism, Sexism and Lies. The Democrats offer better policies to help the working class than what Trump is doing (with his standard Supply-Side Economics). How exactly do you counter that?

Serious answer:

Not nominate a candidate that half the country violently hates because they've been trained to for three decades.

If Kaine was the Dem nominee he'd probably be killing it right now.

Also not be neoliberals. Whether people want to admit it or not, the votes in the Rust Belt right now are clearly because white people there feel despondent and are taking the bait scapegoating everyone else. The "globalist" thing isn't just about Jews, and that's why Trump is appealing to these people.

If this election teaches America anything, it should be to never underestimate the amount of fucking idiots that surround you at all times.

How in the world is this so close? Christ.

Jackson50

I think Clinton will win MI now. There have been no votes reported yet from Muskegon, Kalamazoo, and Saginaw Counties. And Obama won them by double digits in 2012. And Wayne should start breaking for Hillary now.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Imagine Trump trying to convince anyone at the UN with a speech. That gives you an idea of how little credibility the US will have starting tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom