• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT15| Orange is the New Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

sphagnum

Banned
That's not what's winning this for Trump. It's the racism.

It's both! Get your head out of the sand, guys! They are intertwined and if the Rust Belt was still productive then not as many white people would be searching for a savior to save them from the scapegoat.

Nate Cohn ‏@Nate_Cohn 27s28 seconds ago Manhattan, NY
We have Trump as a slight favorite in both Michigan and Pennsylvania, Clinton as a slight fav in WI. She needs all three.

Crosseyes

Banned
America is still the white man's country.

Blood has always been spilled to change it any other way. Eventually complacency seeps into society where it has to happen once again.

God, Detroit Free Press better fucking get this right. The idea that Donald Trump throwing shit at a wall successfully outmaneuvered the most advanced and data-driven campaign in history is too galling to be believed.

Strimei

Democratic Party is so weak even if Hillary wins. Good job you corrupt assholes in the DNC leadership.

The problem really lies with democrats themselves, not the leadership. Many simply do not get off their asses to vote. I have several relatives who, I just found out, didn't bother to vote today.

And while I was phonebanking last week, I saw on the list I was given how many primaries and general elections, of the last three of each, the people I was calling had voted in.

The vast majority, I'm talking maybe 90% of the people on my list, had 0/3 for both primaries and general elections.

Democrats are fucking lethargic when it comes to getting out the vote.

kirblar

It's both! Get your head out of the sand, guys! They are intertwined and if the Rust Belt was still productive then not as many white people would be searching for a savior to save them from the scapegoat.
There is no savior. Those jobs are never coming back.

Dow futures are taking a hit. My daughter and my nieces and nephew are minorities and it is hard to imagine for them waking up to a Trump presidency.

I'm about to bawl.

Hillary needs to win even if she's a one-term president. I seriously do not know who the DNC will field for 2020.

This is the biggest shit show.

DrMungo

Everyone with a mortgage and a 401k should be shitting their pants right now, all so we can ban gay marriage and deport imaginary terrorists. A thin skinned incoherent racist know nothing is a hair's breadth from the presidency. A guy who's in court this month for defrauding blue collar customers.
. People with kids, 529 plans for colleges, IRAs, 401ks, looking to buy a house. That's a lot of losses if Trump wins. And that's the least of the losses because a money can be replaced.

Race relations would be sent back to pre Civil rights era. Countries like China will point to this race and say that democracy doesn't work.

I can't believe third parties got >3% of FL vote as well either.

The media definitely did not do its job by pushing false equivalency throughout this.

Feels horrible right now

Makai

PYufrBJ.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom