• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT15| Orange is the New Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

So yea:
- Obama's stuff all overturned as if he never existed
- fucked SCOTUS
- goodbye to progress

Dems fucked this up so hard.

Upshot has it 275-263 for Trump and that probably holds.

Fucking disgusted right now. DNC fucked up hard. Eight years of progress vanished. YOU LET DONALD FUCKING TRUMP BECOME PRESIDENT. LET THAT REALITY SINK IN

What could have they done that is different? Where exactly did they fail? Trump campaign basically offered explicit Racism, Sexism and Lies. The Democrats offer better policies to help the working class than what Trump is doing (with his standard Supply-Side Economics). How exactly do you counter that?

She could still win , I know Cali got 55 votes and looks like she's getting VA but if Trump holds Michigan ,Florida, and NC I think hes good .

I'll be shocked if he loses Ohio

The point is that things should be going better. They are perilous.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
It's so sad that this election is just coming down to low info/education white people who hate Hillary because they've been told to hate Hillary for decades, and some bombastic nationalist just talks bullshit that sounds nice despite none if it making any rational sense at all. What the fuck even is this country.

This might come down to if anyone in AZ and NV went out and voted after seeing initial results.

I'm turning this off, though. Trump is one state away from having this. White people? We're absolutely the worst. MI might flip, which would require Clinton to somehow win AZ or miraculously flip back FL. It's... probably a one-state win either way. Clinton has absolutely zero space for error left. Zero.

Grief.exe

In North Carolina in the heavily populated Greenboro and Charlotte areas, there are still about 350 precincts yet to report and she is up an anverage of +30 in those areas.

The state is 66% reported, a plurality of of those votes are still in Democratic areas.

The sad part being, the actions taken over the next decade will probably put the US in a much worse situation moving forward.

It looks like it's down to MI and WI.
I still strongly expect Clinton to have NV, so it's those two states.

Well, we're going to make the planet uninhabitable for future generations anyway.

I said that we could leave rural white voters to the GOP, but apparently not yet. And honestly, they don't want to be in a party with me, nor me with them, so I don't see the solution.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Everyone with a mortgage and a 401k should be shitting their pants right now, all so we can ban gay marriage and deport imaginary terrorists. A thin skinned incoherent racist know nothing is a hair's breadth from the presidency. A guy who's in court this month for defrauding blue collar customers.

In North Carolina in the heavily populated Greenboro and Charlotte areas, there are still about 350 precincts yet to report and she is up an anverage of +30 in those areas.

The state is 66% reported, a plurality of of those votes are still in Democratic areas.

For what it is worth durham is good for another 50k margin (not additional votes, but margin). And Guilford is still out too.

It's so sad that this election is just coming down to low info/education white people who hate Hillary because they've been told to hate Hillary for decades, and some bombastic nationalist just talks bullshit that sounds nice despite none if it making any rational sense at all. What the fuck even is this country.

Hillary is a terrible candidate. Blaming it all on uneducated white people is just as out of touch as people claim they are.

Everyone with a mortgage and a 401k should be shitting their pants right now, all so we can ban gay marriage and deport imaginary terrorists. A thin skinned incoherent racist know nothing is a hair's breadth from the presidency. A guy who's in court this month for defrauding blue collar customers.

Yeah people are really short cited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom