• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT15| Orange is the New Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sibylus

Banned
That doesn't jive at all though with people like Feingold running behind Clinton in Wisconsin. Just doesn't add up.

Then I truly don't know. If upgrading your candidate and upgrading your message don't affect the outcome, are we then conceding to a demographic bulwark of angry white racists that have to be swayed somehow?

Totakeke

Congrats Donald, people thought you were the joke, but you showed who really were the jokes. I hope this is at least what you wanted.

Dems have been very mobilized this election and just got decimated by someone with ZERO ground game

What can we even do right now?

Turn out was in fact low, it seems. So, basically, we need another Obama. We need an all-star. (unless Trump is an incredible disaster we all think he will be, which may makes thing easier)

Bowdz

Beyond Russia, you have to imagine that everyone in the world is fucking terrified of Trump. We might fucking nuke Montreal for looking at us sideways you don't know.

Dems have been very mobilized this election and just got decimated by someone with ZERO ground game

What can we even do right now?

we had the best ground game

we outspent trump at every turn

we had an incumbent party

and we failed

it doesn't fucking matter

you can say 'oh we'll mobilize' THAT IS A FUCKING LIE. LOOK AT US TODAY. WE ALL CALLED TRUMP THE WORST. AND WE FUCKING LOST.

Angry Fork

Trump looks terrified

I really hope he is actually a closet moderate/democrat, good lord

He's most definitely wishy washy and has said very normal reasonable things in the past on certain things like abortion (despite the dumb shit during the election). This is why I think he's an opportunist rather than an ideologue. Not saying he's going to be some secret progressive, but I don't think he'll usher in fascism.

That being said if he is a closet moderate he's going to have a real hard time holding back his base.

bachikarn

538 was the only site pointing out something was wrong, and there was too much uncertainty

Pretty sure they were still wrong. They amount of systemic error in the polls was historically bad. They are a poll based prediction site. If they had any inkling that the error could be that bad, they wouldn't trust their own model.

Dyle

MSNBC has this absurd poll on screen now, asking if America will unite. It's been fluctuating live but has always been over 50% Horrifying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom