• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT2| we love the poorly educated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowdz

Holy fucking shit at Cruz's booger eating.

We have literally devolved to "my dick is so big" statements and booger eaters. We are literally back in middle school.

Makai

PPP 3/4/2016

Who is best to handle the economy?
Trump - 76%
Rubio - 13%
Cruz - 5%
Kasich - 2%

Who has the biggest penis?
Trump - 86%
Kasich - 5%
Cruz - 3%
Rubio - 2%

You be the judge
2DC258F500000578-3289263-image-m-28_1445819329153-large_trans++WS14qhYPBGny4Y46-fINE-MkigiZeSWIsVNv-6d5Fbg.jpg

Phi4cP3.gif

NeoXChaos

Christopher Hayes ‏@chrislhayes 1h1 hour ago
If they're serious about stopping Trump, they need to credibly threaten to destroy the GOP if he's nominee. But they won't do it.

Christopher Hayes ‏@chrislhayes 1h1 hour ago
That's it. That was the ballgame. They'll all support him when he's the nominee. So will Fox

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Guys, I just remembered I did this:

"It's the biggest, classiest penis in the world. Not just anyone can have a penis like mine, it takes a lot of hard work and determination to get a penis like this. JFK jr. wishes he had a penis like mine. I mean, look at it. It's huge. It's emblazoned with my name and diamond encrusted, I've pleasured a lot of women with this penis. They love it! The ladies love it!" --Donald Trump

Back in August.

This is why I don't think people will have the balls to pull the trigger on a 3rd party run to oppose Trump. Who is going to ruin their own career and image to be the guy who destroyed the Republican party?

Gruco

Banned
Still thinking on it, that might go down as the most substance free debate in the history of time and space. I didn't keep a stopwatch or anything, the clock was essentially overwhelmed with back and forths on poll numbers, dick sizes, and who was the biggest meanie. To the extent they had the pretense of talking policy, most of that was dedicated to exploring the hopeless dishonesty of the candidates and how willing they are to make shit up.

The only actual policy talk that happened was foreign policy, which really just boiled down to another sort of dick measuring. In this case it was an outrageous effort to out-crazy one another on who can torture the most aggressively, kill the most innocent people, or start the war with the largest number of fronts.

It was a three hour debate....and that was basically everything. Jesus god seriously how did they even here? I expect so little from the GOP and less still after it became clear everyone was joining Trump in the race to the bottom. But taking a step back I'm actually kind of shocked with how desensitized I've become to the whole nightmare.

The GOP sinking ship really can't hit rock bottom fast enough.

Tesseract

Banned
Bernstorms are getting better, vastly improved game theory. Better leaders, much better technology. People gotta get out and protest Hillary, phone bank, wave signs, answer questions.

Hillary is a neoliberal soothersayer, don't believe her lies

Vote bernie Sanders / Danny devito

Gallup Unfavorable Ratings:
Vladimir Putin, 69%
Bashar al Assad, 68%
DONALD TRUMP 63%.
Bill Cosby, 62%
Al Sharpton, 62 %

A man more unpopular than serial rapist Bill Cosby is about to become the Republican nominee for the President. HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?

rodvik

Vladimir Putin, 69%
Bashar al Assad, 68%
DONALD TRUMP 63%.
Bill Cosby, 62%
Al Sharpton, 62 %

A man more unpopular than serial rapist Bill Cosby is about to become the Republican nominee for the President. HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?

Answers in the question.

greatgeek

Banned
Vladimir Putin, 69%
Bashar al Assad, 68%
DONALD TRUMP 63%.
Bill Cosby, 62%
Al Sharpton, 62 %

Republican voters decide who the Republican nominee will be.

Bowdz

Still thinking on it, that might go down as the most substance free debate in the history of time and space. I didn't keep a stopwatch or anything, the clock was essentially overwhelmed with back and forths on poll numbers, dick sizes, and who was the biggest meanie. To the extent they had the pretense of talking policy, most of that was dedicated to exploring the hopeless dishonesty of the candidates and how willing they are to make shit up.

The only actual policy talk that happened was foreign policy, which really just boiled down to another sort of dick measuring. In this case it was an outrageous effort to out-crazy one another on who can torture the most aggressively, kill the most innocent people, or start the war with the largest number of fronts.

It was a three hour debate....and that was basically everything. Jesus god seriously how did they even here? I expect so little from the GOP and less still after it became clear everyone was joining Trump in the race to the bottom. But taking a step back I'm actually kind of shocked with how desensitized I've become to the whole nightmare.

The GOP sinking ship really can't hit rock bottom fast enough.

It really is insane how far the GOP has fallen. They very well might still win this election, but they are so fundamentally unserious as a party. Kasich highlights this perfectly. When saying "we shouldn't let people die in the streets" and "lets try to work together guys" is seen as being serious and substantive, you know you are a joke of a party (which sadly controls the majority of gubernatorial offices in the country).

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
I think that Donald Trump reassuring the nation that he has a big dick is maybe the most appropriate and representative moment of this entire dumb election

Tesseract

Banned
Hillary wants to protect the upper liberal class at the expense of lower. We do all your dirty jobs, manual labor. It's not bootstraps, it's bookstraps.

Bowdz

Kasich's foreign policy is honestly insane:

CcrfGTPVIAAzu_x.jpg

Pretty much every GOP candidate is on record as wanting troops on the ground in Syria, Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, and standing by to be on the ground in the Baltics. At least a few months ago, they'd all fold when pressed about troops on the ground in Syria, but now they want the military EVERYWHERE.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
"The fact is cool, calm, deliberate, effective, take care of the job, and then come home."

I was like, Kasich, are you having a stroke? You're just spouting adjectives and sentence fragments.

Vladimir Putin, 69%
Bashar al Assad, 68%
DONALD TRUMP 63%.
Bill Cosby, 62%
Al Sharpton, 62 %

Where's Hillary Clinton stand in unavailability?

Trump doesn't even need an endorsement tomorrow. He did great and all the news is going to be about him and Mitt Romney's call for a brokered convention.

Gruco

Banned
Moderate Republican John Kasich said:
It should be a broad coalition, made up of the kinds of people involved when we defeated Sadaam
Coalition of the willing v2.0 over here. ISIS gonna be running scared once it sees those letters of public support from Latvia and Palau.

Gah, my mother's so damn doctor-averse that she puts off seeing the doctor until her problem "gets extreme", her words. I've told her over and over again to see a doctor over her "weak hand" and now I'm worried she's got rheumatoid arthritis given her symmetrical joint swelling/pain, combined with the fact that it must be bad if she finally made an appointment. I know how debilitating it could be for Fiction so hopefully I'm wrong and don't have to think about all the times I visited and could have forced her to go to the doctor, seems like the prognosis gets worse the longer treatment is delayed.

Gah, my mother's so damn doctor-averse that she puts off seeing the doctor until her problem "gets extreme", her words. I've told her over and over again to see a doctor over her "weak hand" and now I'm worried she's got rheumatoid arthritis given her symmetrical joint swelling/pain, combined with the fact that it must be bad if she finally made an appointment. I know how debilitating it could be for Fiction so hopefully I'm wrong and don't have to think about all the times I visited and could have forced her to go to the doctor, seems like the prognosis gets worse the longer treatment is delayed.

This right here is (a big) part of why healthcare spending is so high here. Preventative care is just not accessible or not utilized (not trying to blame your mom, im a medical student who avoids going for check ups so I am far guiltier :\) and so instead of cheap statins we end up paying for catheters.

Gotta give my healthcare spiel.

Jarmel

Banned
I will never again see someone defending the size of their penis on a political debate stage nor that it being on the frontpage of CNN.

Bowdz

Coalition of the willing v2.0 over here. ISIS gonna be running scared once it sees those letters of public support from Latvia and Palau.

What I love about Kasich (and all of the GOP really when they bring up Desert Storm) is that Obama got a huge coalition going before doing Libya. The initial fighting is never the problem. It is the nation building which is essentially impossible. I just don't think that we can heal tribal/ethnic/religious divisions which have existed for centuries by throwing more money at the problem or scaring populations into submission via the military. It just doesn't work like that.

Also, the notion that a Desert Storm like scenario would even work in Libya is dubious. Libya is a proto-state which has a growing insurgency in the form of ISIS. Desert Storm was state v. state. Libya (as Kasich is proposing) would be like jumping into Iraq mid-2006 with a strategy similar to the surge without any of the major military infrastructure we had in Iraq at the time. So in the end, the only real strategy left in more or less what Obama is doing in Syria/Iraq: airstrikes, drone strikes, SOF raids/joint operations, funding governments/opposition groups and when pressed, the GOP admits this.

These statements that the "reasonable" candidate gives are so fundamentally unserious that it is embarrassing.

This right here is (a big) part of why healthcare spending is so high here. Preventative care is just not accessible or not utilized (not trying to blame your mom, im a medical student who avoids going for check ups so I am far guiltier :\) and so instead of cheap statins we end up paying for catheters.

Gotta give my healthcare spiel.

No offense taken. It's just that sobering stage of adulthood where you feel like you have to start parenting your parents in a way.

On topic, I honestly believe that there isn't a path to peace in the Middle East until we seriously consider redrawing borders. I also didn't have a chance to watch the debate but it sounds like that was better for my sanity. I see some of these posts and I'm like, that can't be real...then I look it up and it was. I will say the Rubio yoga jab was really clever though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom