• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT2| we love the poorly educated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today marks the day I changed my mind officially about who to vote in the Primary.

I intended to vote Bernie as a "message" vote, but the constant anti-Hillary spew has convinced me that I'll vote for this to end as early as possible instead. I don't think Bernie is a strong candidate and Hillary's the more well-rounded choice anyway.

@TeddyDavisCNN
FLORIDA -
Monmouth Poll

Trump 38%
Rubio 30%
Cruz 17%
Kasich 10%

bTf3juV.gif

Let's go Trump!

Iolo

We need Trump to win both OH and FL. I don't want a contested convention. I want Trump with the nom.

God no. A contested convention would be 10x as damaging and 100x as entertaining, especially if the deus ex machina rigs it for someone without a plurality.

I mean, jeez oh man, Kasich was saying that if he has enough momentum at the end, the voters' preference in earlier states could be considered an error corrected by those in later states. Trump would deploy all three arms of the nuclear triad, if he can figure out what that is by then.

Today marks the day I changed my mind officially about who to vote in the Primary.

I intended to vote Bernie as a "message" vote, but the constant anti-Hillary spew has convinced me that I'll vote for this to end as early as possible instead. I don't think Bernie is a strong candidate and Hillary's the more well-rounded choice anyway.

giphy.gif

bTf3juV.gif

Let's go Trump!

25 million in negative ads against Trump in the next week against Trump. Not gonna be pretty for him. His facebook and twitter strategy won't work. He needs to start investing more money.

Link to Florida Monmoth poll.
In today’s poll, Trump has support from 38% of likely primary voters compared to 30% who back Rubio. Cruz earns 17% support and John Kasich has 10%. Rubio actually leads Trump by 48% to 23% among the nearly 1-in-5 voters who have already cast their ballots in this “early vote” state. Trump has a 42% to 26% lead among those who have yet to vote.
What?

A brokered convention is the best scenario for those looking to see the GOP as we know it get forced into moving more towards the middle.

Whether Trump walks out the victor or not, they are in an awful position for November.

going to be close.
48% to 23% is not 5:1. Someone read the poll wrong.

That's a big fucking lead.
Because it's wrong. This is the relevant part:
Rubio actually leads Trump by 48% to 23% among the nearly 1-in-5 voters who have already cast their ballots in this “early vote” state. Trump has a 42% to 26% lead among those who have yet to vote.

Small crosstabs?
I updated the link.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Wait...he leads with EARLY voters? Then TRUMPMENTUM

There's still a week to go. That's a long way to fall for Rubio.

damn the kkk and David Duke. Trump just had to say he doesn't want any support from groups like that. He's going to lose the election by being greedy and not wanting to lose hate group votes.

NeoXChaos

guys listen. Marc is saying that Rubio leads about x amount if the poll is right of 150k in early vote. If his support has collapsed starting this week the early vote and election vote numbers will move.

So is there any day after this Tuesday that CNN can throw another super in front of? We already had Super Saturday. These clowns just can't help themselves.

I'm not sure I'm watching the Fox News debacle tonight. I probably will end up watching it but the whole concept pisses me off.

That MSU thing is adorable. It's not a poll. There's no weighting of anything. It's just an opinion thing. Not a poll. I'm pretty sure Michigan is going to be around a 15 point Hillary win. I heard she's running ads saying Bernie opposed the bailout. Good.

Valhelm

contribute something
We need Trump to win both OH and FL. I don't want a contested convention. I want Trump with the nom.

No. You. Don't.

Trump will be a more difficult candidate to defeat in the general election than any establishment politician, because many independents hate politicians on principle. He's perceived as more honest than she is, which is more important than the issues for most voters.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
No. You. Don't.

Trump will be a more difficult candidate to defeat in the general election than any establishment politician, because many independents hate politicians on principle. He's perceived as more honest than she is, which is more important than the issues for most voters.

He's the guy that refused to denounce the ducking KKK. I'm ok with trump.

PBY

Banned
No. You. Don't.

Based on what? Every single data point we have indicates otherwise.

No. You. Don't.

He will get no black or hispanic voters, turn off most women, and will be destroyed in debates, and publicly refused to disavow the kkk in a soundbite. He's the absolute dream candidate to go against for HIllary Clinton.

Maengun1

I'm not sure I have a problem with Rubio winning FL. I don't think even his best case realistic scenario at this point ends with +1,237 delegates. I'd like to keep all 4 of them in splitting votes as long as possible, make the convention the biggest nightmare possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom