• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT2| we love the poorly educated

Status
Not open for further replies.
See this is why I ask ya'll haha.

It sounds like I should just vote dem in the primary, instead of playing a game of fates with the masters of evil.
It's really not that hard. You want the best beatable candidate from GOP side (Trump) and most winnable candidate from Democrats side (Hillary). Voting for Cruz, Kasich or Rubio hurts Trump and voting for Bernie hurts Hillary.

I wonder why Marco Rubio isn't catching on with Republican voters!

Cc9XtSnXIAAWEAN.jpg

Neoconservativism is dead. I just hope what it's replaced with (Cruz/Trump's war crime and pro-dictator strategy) isn't even worse.

Owzers

I'm looking forward to the Email Town Hall tonight, luckily it's on at 6pm est and not when something better is also on. Outnumbered going on and on about Hillary going to prison.

Brett Baier saying he's going to go places tonight with the candidates they haven't been taken before lol
Why are there two debates in a row, anyway? Talk about fatigue.

Although I gotta admit, Fox News moderators have been pretty good this cycle.

Also, when/why did Clinton finally agree to this debate?

Owzers

Senator Rubio, you think Trump's foreign policy is awful, please discuss. They do have some good moments though, i agree.

This is a town hall. Hillary and Bernie both get 30 minutes each to take questions from Brett and the audience.

Also, why is the media not covering Ted Cruz campaigning tomorrow with a guy that wants all gays arrested http://theconservativetreehouse.com...-extremist-bryan-arrest-all-the-gays-fischer/

daedalius

I don't think those states amount to a ton of delegates. But sure, prepare to be bombarded with a bunch of social media gloating from your Bernie fanatic friends for a while.

I was pretty surprised how excited Facebook was with 1 extra delegate from Nebraska.

Is there a chart for the threshold each candidate must get to be on pace for the nomination lock? I saw one after super Tuesday but I was wondering if there was an updated one for super Saturday.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage

"Mr. Trump, your tax plan is terrible. Here are some visuals that show exactly why. Mr. Cruz, your tax plan is just as bad. However, we won't show any visuals or use statistics to show HOW bad it is. Instead, feel free to attack Mr. Trump about how bad his plan is."

Fox will likely bring up the tax issues with Bernie. Its going to be interesting to see how that goes down. He hasn't been questioned about it in a debate/town hall at any point.

daedalius

Just Baier. I expect them to take it easy on Bernie. They want him to win the nomination.

Barring the complete and utter collapse of Hillary's support base, her losing the nom is looking increasingly unlikely.

I expect them to go after her hard, just in preparation for the GE. Who knows what they do with Bernie, probably try to get him to dogpile onto Hillary?

But how many Dem primary voters are seriously watching Fox News?

After a debate JUST LAST NIGHT, probably not many.

CCS

Banned
Let's face it, Hillary has far more experience at dealing with incredibly hostile questioners who want to take her apart than Bernie does. She'll be fine. The question is whether or not he will be.

Let's face it, Hillary has far more experience at dealing with incredibly hostile questioners who want to take her apart than Bernie does. She'll be fine. The question is whether or not he will be.

He couldn't even handle Chris Matthews on Hardball, so I doubt it.

What's to stop the House Investigation into Benghazi from subpoenaing Hillary during the election this Fall?
Paul Ryan has told the House Benghazi committee to shut the fuck up and leave her alone because A. The last time it only helped her and B. McCarthy's big mouth already revealed the committee to be a partisan hackjob to take down Hillary.

CCS

Banned
Paul Ryan has told the House Benghazi committee to shut the fuck up and leave her alone because A. The last time it only helped her and B. McCarthy's big mouth already revealed the committee to be a partisan hackjob to take down Hillary.

McCarthy was... never the best at knowing when to shut up.

Real quick math: 2026 pledged delegates gets you the majority of them (which is why hitting 1000 is...lol).

Sanders needs 53.38% of remaining pledged delegates to win the majority, this will obviously go up after tomorrow.

If he's trying to force Clinton to need superdelegates to technically hit the requirement instead, for optics or whatever, he only needs 1670 pledged delegates, or to win 41.09% of the remaining pledged delegates.

Trump-senpai please win Florida and squeak through in Ohio.

Rubio's collapse probably cements Kasich winning Ohio. Trump never really had much of an edge there and any significant portion of Rubio's votes going to Kasich will doom him. Florida looks good though. And Trump needs to win Missouri and do well in Illinois/NC on that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom