• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT2| we love the poorly educated

Status
Not open for further replies.

User 406

Banned
It's not just that, Kasich is easily the strongest candidate for the Republicans, why would you vote for him.

Because they honestly believe that he wouldn't be that bad as President.

david-ayer-reveals-suicide-squad-s-joker-and-he-s-unlike-anything-we-ve-seen-before-375236.jpg

hawk2025

439 likes to 499 dislikes. Since I doubt Republicans are watching Sam Bee episodes, I wonder who could be disliking it? hmmmmmmmmmm

The commentssssss!

The amazing thing about the anti-establishment strategy is how incredibly prone to conspiracy theories people become. Don't like a position? Throw 'em into the "bought" sack!

Everyone's bought! Run to the hills!

Gruco

Banned
TYT will be Emmy level tonight if that happens.

Listen, everyone knew that tonight was going to be a terrible night for Bernie. We all knew that. Nobody knew who Bernie was when he announced his campaign, and tonight he held Clinton to just 65% in Michigan. What an achievement. Hillary won bigger in Mississippi, but keep in mind that Mississippi has only 1/4 as many delegates as in Michigan, and her victory there just proves that she's a regional southern candidate who hasn't been able to succeed around the country.

Look, nobody is surprised that Hillary did well tonight. But it's not over yet. Only 30% of delegates have been awarded and the Sanders campaign has the Clintonistas running scared. Know why? Because now that voting in the south is over, Bernie has the momentum, and the map is HUGELY favorable to Bernie going forward. Next Tuesday, Hillary's going to have to find a way to compete in Florida, Missouri, North Carolina, Illinois, and Ohio. The Sanders campaign is flush with cash and has been waiting for this moment.

People might say "oh but delegates." First of all, the mainstream media is in the tank for Clinton and busy hyping so called "super" delegates which are undemocratic and will inevitably shift towards Sanders once the tour of dixie ends and Sanders shows that he's winning everywhere. Once you get rid of them, Clinton loses almost half of her total delegates. When you consider the fact that true blue states like California and New York haven't yet had a chance to vote for Bernie, you begin to realize that this isn't over. Not by a long shot.

That's not me talking. That's just the math. The mainstream media can try to hype Hillary as much as they want. They're part of the establishment, they're afraid of Bernie's message, and they're trying to bury it with fake stories about inevitability. But you know who can't be ignored? The american people. Get out there, keep donating, and keep fighting. The revolution is just getting started.

Listen, everyone knew that tonight was going to be a terrible night for Bernie. We all knew that. Nobody knew who Bernie was when he announced his campaign, and tonight he held Clinton to just 65% in Michigan. What an achievement. Hillary won bigger in Mississippi, but keep in mind that Mississippi has only 1/4 as many delegates as in Michigan, and her victory there just proves that she's a regional southern candidate who hasn't been able to succeed around the country.

Look, nobody is surprised that Hillary did well tonight. But it's not over yet. Only 30% of delegates have been awarded and the Sanders campaign has the Clintonistas running scared? Know why? Because now that voting in the south is over, Bernie has the momentum, and the map is HUGELY favorable to Bernie going forward. Next Tuesday, Hillary's going to have to find a way to compete in Florida, Missouri, North Carolina, Illinois, and Ohio. The Sanders campaign is flush with cash and has been waiting for this moment.

People might say "oh but delegates" First of all, the mainstream media is in the tank for Clinton and busy hyping so called "super" delegates which are undemocratic and will inevitable shift towards Sanders once the tour of dixie ends and Sanders shows that he's winning everywhere. Once you get rid of them, Clinton loses almost half of her total delegates. When you consider the fact that true blue states like California and New York haven't yet had a chance to vote for Bernie, you begin to realize that this isn't over. Not by a long shot.

That's not me talking. That's just the math. The mainstream media can try to hype Hillary as much as they want. They're part of the establishment, they're afraid of Bernie's message, and they're trying to bury it with fake stories about inevitability. But you know who can't be ignored? The american people. Get out there, keep donating, and keep fighting. The revolution is just getting started.

I think I love you. <3

Upvotes notwithstanding, a lot of the comments seem pretty realistic about it all. I mean, there are still a hell of a lot of people in denial, but there are way more people admitting the end is near than I had expected, given the talk about /r/politics.

I haven't seen that filter through to my facebook page yet, sadly. But hopefully if not by tomorrow, by the 16th. Then they can all stop obsessing over the tiny differences between Sanders and Clinton and instead start comparing her to Ted Cruz and Donald Trump.

And everyone who waffles on about 'main stream media' I want to slap with the betting odds. You really think Sanders is in with a great shot or is positioned favorably? Well book makers think he's a 12 to 1 shot against. So why not put your money where your mouth is. Cause you totally going to make a killing right?

*sigh*

I mean, unless Clinton is also the candidate of choice for betting shops, and there's a big betting shop conspiracy too.

You know, they say all candidates are created equal, but you look at Sanders and you look at Hillary, and you can see that statement is not true! See, normally if you go one-on-one with another candidate, you got a 50-50 chance of winnin&#8217;.

But Sanders is a genetic freak, and he's not normal, so you got a 25% at best at beatin&#8217; him! And then you add Wall Street to the mix? Your chances of winnin&#8217; drasticy go down. See the three-way, at NY, you got a 33 1/3 chance of winnin&#8217;. But Sanders, Sanders got a 66 2/3 chance of winning, cause Wall Street KNOWS it can&#8217;t beat him, and it&#8217;s not even gonna try!

So, Hillary, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus his 25 percent chance, and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winnin&#8217; at NY! But then you take Sanders's 75 perchance chance at winnin&#8217;, if they was to go one-on-one, and to add 66 2/3 ch&#8230; percents, he's got a 141 2/3 chance of winnin at NY! See, McShill; the numbers don&#8217;t lie, and they spell disaster for you at NY!

I haven't seen that filter through to my facebook page yet, sadly. But hopefully if not by tomorrow, by the 16th. Then they can all stop obsessing over the tiny differences between Sanders and Clinton and instead start comparing her to Ted Cruz and Donald Trump.

I've only got one outspoken Bernie fan on facebook. If he has more support, they're probably like me and have been quiet and bearish on him the whole time anyway. But this one fan isn't even an annoying one. He's posted an article or two on how Bernie gets ignored by the media more than he should, which I can empathize with a bit. And he's said the standard "this isn't over yet!" Stuff. But so far I haven't seen him buy into any big conspiracies. But even if he does, I'm not worried it would represent a net Dem loss of one voter come November. He was a Ron Paul guy last time. He's just a loosely attached voter, I think.

Although, sample size of one and all.

Kemal86

Look, nobody is surprised that Hillary did well tonight. But it's not over yet. Only 30% of delegates have been awarded and the Sanders campaign has the Clintonistas running scared. Know why? Because now that voting in the south is over, Bernie has the momentum, and the map is HUGELY favorable to Bernie going forward. Next Tuesday, Hillary's going to have to find a way to compete in Florida, Missouri, North Carolina, Illinois, and Ohio. The Sanders campaign is flush with cash and has been waiting for this moment.

People might say "oh but delegates." First of all, the mainstream media is in the tank for Clinton and busy hyping so called "super" delegates which are undemocratic and will inevitably shift towards Sanders once the tour of dixie ends and Sanders shows that he's winning everywhere. Once you get rid of them, Clinton loses almost half of her total delegates. When you consider the fact that true blue states like California and New York haven't yet had a chance to vote for Bernie, you begin to realize that this isn't over. Not by a long shot.

savage af

Slayven

Bravo sir, bravo. Only thing missing was the hack comedian yelling out random things

You know, they say all candidates are created equal, but you look at Sanders and you look at Hillary, and you can see that statement is not true! See, normally if you go one-on-one with another candidate, you got a 50-50 chance of winnin’.

But Sanders is a genetic freak,and he's not normal, so you got a 25% at best at beatin’ him! And then you add Wall Street to the mix? Your chances of winnin’ drasticy go down. See the three-way, at NY, you got a 33 1/3 chance of winnin’. But Sanders, Sanders got a 66 2/3 chance of winning, cause Wall Street KNOWS it can’t beat him, and it’s not even gonna try!

So, Hillary, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25 percent chance, and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winnin’ at NY! But then you take Sanders's 75 perchance chance at winnin’, if they was to go one-on-one, and to add 66 2/3 ch… percents, he's got a 141 2/3 chance of winnin at NY! See, McShill; the numbers don’t like, and they spell disaster for you at NY!
So.. Bernie is Scott Steiner?

I wish that someone had him campaigning for him now. I want this so badly.

ivysaur12

Banned

&#128079;&#128079;&#128079;

lol

Makai

Idaho is going to Cruz because it's in the West. I bet it's

Hawaii: Rubio
Idaho: Cruz
Michigan: Trump
Mississippi: Trump

Holmes

If this is Cenk it needs a lot MORE SCREAMING, shitty soundbites, and Ana chuckling.

Kuros

A perfect riff on r/Sandersforpresident. Bravo sir.

Kusagari

You know, they say all candidates are created equal, but you look at Sanders and you look at Hillary, and you can see that statement is not true! See, normally if you go one-on-one with another candidate, you got a 50-50 chance of winnin’.

But Sanders is a genetic freak, and he's not normal, so you got a 25% at best at beatin’ him! And then you add Wall Street to the mix? Your chances of winnin’ drasticy go down. See the three-way, at NY, you got a 33 1/3 chance of winnin’. But Sanders, Sanders got a 66 2/3 chance of winning, cause Wall Street KNOWS it can’t beat him, and it’s not even gonna try!

So, Hillary, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25 percent chance, and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winnin’ at NY! But then you take Sanders's 75 perchance chance at winnin’, if they was to go one-on-one, and to add 66 2/3 ch… percents, he's got a 141 2/3 chance of winnin at NY! See, McShill; the numbers don’t lie, and they spell disaster for you at NY!

Remember when Wall Street bombed the auto industry?

Wonderful.

But Sanders is a genetic freak, and he's not normal, so you got a 25% at best at beatin’ him! And then you add Wall Street to the mix? Your chances of winnin’ drasticy go down. See the three-way, at NY, you got a 33 1/3 chance of winnin’. But Sanders, Sanders got a 66 2/3 chance of winning, cause Wall Street KNOWS it can’t beat him, and it’s not even gonna try!

So, Hillary, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25 percent chance, and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winnin’ at NY! But then you take Sanders's 75 perchance chance at winnin’, if they was to go one-on-one, and to add 66 2/3 ch… percents, he's got a 141 2/3 chance of winnin at NY! See, McShill; the numbers don’t lie, and they spell disaster for you at NY!
This is definitely a parody, but what's it referencing again?

operon

damn that some good shit your smoking

Prompto

Banned

This is just perfect

So, Hillary, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus his 25 percent chance, and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winnin’ at NY! But then you take Sanders's 75 perchance chance at winnin’, if they was to go one-on-one, and to add 66 2/3 ch… percents, he's got a 141 2/3 chance of winnin at NY! See, McShill; the numbers don’t lie, and they spell disaster for you at NY!

I never thought I'd see a Scott Steiner reference in PoliGaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom