• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT2| we love the poorly educated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerium

I've decided I don't want to face Ted in the general election. He will legitimately probably have the voting machines hacked or something.

PBY

Banned
I've decided I don't want to face Ted in the general election. He will legitimately probably have the voting machines hacked or something.

People talk about Trump magic? Cruz magic is real. How many times has this dude blown out his polling average?

I can't believe people like Trump and Cruz could manage to takeover the Grand Ole Party considering their old guard tweets things like this:

CdDVR_1UYAE9yEQ.jpg
NRSC's statement:

CdDddRXW0AQBNEX.jpg

Human fucking waste.

Subtle? Not a major focus? What?

The whole scheme was predicated on people being prejudiced against predators

What I meant was the theme is there, but it doesn't beat you over the head with it. It doesn't feel like the movie is saying, "Btw, this is about racism, guys! In case you didn't get it, this is totally about racism! Not all foxes, amirite?!?" They execute the theme pretty subtly, unlike something like Avatar (I love that movie to death, but even I'll admit it was ham-fisted as all heck).

Maybe I've just watched enough movies and tv shows that beat you over the head so hard with the theme that something like Zootopia feels refreshing even though it's totally there.

you dont have to worry about MS. Its going to be completely blue for Hillary.

Definitely. Most white people in MS are Republicans. There were huge lines for the GOP primary, but only ever like 3 people for the Dem side (not in the Delta, where I'm sure that's different, and very pro-Hillary).

Man, a Trump/Kasich ticket is ideal. An easy win for Hillary due to Trump, and Kasich's future as a presidential contender in 2020 will be destroyed by association with Hitler-lite.

Cheebo

Banned
Just voted in Michigan. Couldn't bring myself to sabotage and vote Trump so I voted my liberal bleeding heart for Bernie. Onto the fall with Hillary next.

Gruco

Banned
MI and MS are open primaries and easy Trump

ID is a closed primary in Cruz territory. Easy Cruz.

HI us a closed caucus but not really Cruz territory. Regardless, it ain't Trump territory, and who else is support to win? Little Marco? Cruz takes it.

Kasich will do well in MI and otherwise do terribly. We'll spend the night talking about viability for Rubio.

Hillary wins MI ~65% and MS 80%+.

'The Establishment'

Apparently a Senator who's been in Washington for decades is outside 'the establishment', a first (or is it second term?) Senator is outside of 'the establishment', and a businessman with no political experience is also outside of 'the establishment'.

There's so much nonsense this election, I'm starting to wonder if the country is even worse off than I thought. Sanders supporters are 1B behind Trump's 1A in cognitive dissonance, and I never would have thought that would be the case when Sanders first announced his candidacy.

pigeon

Banned
I honestly have no idea who even goes to a closed GOP caucus in Hawaii. Is it just Linda Lingle in a room trying to decide who she likes the best?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom