• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT2| we love the poorly educated

Status
Not open for further replies.

FnordChan

Vince (I'm being serious here) has to be stunned. The man is literally the embodiment of an attitude era wrestler.

I'm looking forward to Rubio giving a press conference latter today and Trump appearing out of nowhere to hit him with a folding chair. Before long the 24/7 news cycle and Trump's wrasslin' antics are going to combine and we'll determine who's president via an Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship.

FnordChan, hoping that Trump gets pinned by a step ladder

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Everybody and their mother is covering Christie while FiveThirtyEight has a story about BMI being a bad measure of health.

gcubed

two gigantic northeast assholes on the same stage. Perfect combination.

"how can we ensure that we don't lose our douchebag street cred?"
"Lets get a Christie endorsement! Its not like we can win the northeast anyway!"

I'm looking forward to Rubio giving a press conference latter today and Trump appearing out of nowhere to hit him with a folding chair. Before long the 24/7 news cycle and Trump's wrasslin' antics are going to combine and we'll determine who's president via an Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship.

FnordChan, hoping that Trump gets pinned by a step ladder

And then Bill steps out and goes it's me, America. It was me along. Everyone fell for it. Even the Republican Party fell for it.

Tom, does this top 1992 in terms of fuckery going on here?

PBY

Banned
Every moment of the campaign has built to this.

This is beyond his greatest hits. This is ascendant Trump. The crowd is out of their mind.

Like this is all kind of funny but at the end of the day the two leading frontrunners of one of the only 2 parties that matter have spent the day attacking each other for sweating, drinking water, peeing their pants.

This. I don't even know how to adequately describe my feelings.

I always predicted the gop's demise nationally, but never in my wildest dreams did I envision it like this.

Slacker

Uh oh... Hope nothing happens

To their credit - I've seen a protester situation happen a few times, and they seem to handle it OK. The Trump fans surround the protester and shout TRUMP TRUMP until security arrives to haul them off. As crazy as it is, to me it doesn't feel as dangerous as Sarah Palin rallies did.

CcKYi34UcAAYEqR.jpg:large

Fucking hell Carson, drop already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom