• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT2| we love the poorly educated

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBY

Banned
Paul Farhi ‏@farhip 16m16 minutes ago
Cable folks say MSNBC and CNN feed from Christie-Trump event was disrupted by "signal" issue. Fox News apparently had no trouble.

Emily Cahn Retweeted
Paul Farhi ‏@farhip 7m7 minutes ago
More: Appears someone tampered with MSNBC and CNN cable runs.
CNN cable between truck and fiber box was cut, cable shredded, I'm told.

Yo the fuckery really never ends

Brinbe

This is basically the political equivalent of
4HOzrAo.jpg

Trump can have the GOP, if he wins. They'll leave the party and start their OGP or some shit.

CCS

Banned
Cable folks say MSNBC and CNN feed from Christie-Donald "Nobody builds walls better than me" Trump event was disrupted by "signal" issue. Fox News apparently had no trouble.

Emily Cahn Retweeted

What the fuck?

Ekai

"we're going to have a great country again, it's gonna happen, we're gonna win a whole lot"

Trump says this literally every other second. Repetition really makes people believe this nonsense, huh. He has absolutely no substance.

Cable folks say MSNBC and CNN feed from Christie-Trump event was disrupted by "signal" issue. Fox News apparently had no trouble.

Emily Cahn Retweeted

Lol Fox News

Brinbe

"we're going to have a great country again, it's gonna happen, we're gonna win a whole lot"

Trump says this literally every other second. Repetition really makes people believe this nonsense, huh. He has absolutely no substance.

I love the poorly educated

Ekai

What song was that at the end? I recognized it and part of me wonders if whoever the artist was is cool with Trump using it.

AndyD

aka andydumi
I love this election so much.

Indeed. Republicans have tried to train their base to be afraid of being portrayed as not always winning, not getting 100% their way all the time. Mistakes and apologies are unacceptable, no redemption, no second chances.

Then Trump came along and acknowledges mistakes as learning opportunities, things to move on and over, and this resonates with people in a huge way as it's the "main street" way. it's brilliant and scary and fun to watch all at once.

CCS

Banned
Genuinely half-convinced at this point that the Republicans are going to completely tear themselves apart over this. If Trump keeps this lead going and more establishment politicians defect, it's going to turn into a bloodbath.

Ekai

Please be real please be real

I'm completely fine with the Republican party going down in flames this year. We've had political parties die in the past under very similar circumstances frankly;. Just look at the Federalists and Hamilton, Burr and Jefferson.

I like how Trump threatened a 3rd party run if the GOP establishment messed with his campaign...and now the GOP establishment are the ones considering a 3rd party run.

User 406

Banned
To their credit - I've seen a protester situation happen a few times, and they seem to handle it OK. The Trump fans surround the protester and shout TRUMP TRUMP until security arrives to haul them off. As crazy as it is, to me it doesn't feel as dangerous as Sarah Palin rallies did.

Keep in mind they're holding back because Daddy told them to.

Let's hope Daddy doesn't get really mad.

The only thing that could make this better is the damn airhorn.

Frankly, I'm surprised that nobody has smuggled one into the debates yet.

Wow, Jennifer Rubin!!

Chris Christie’s despicable endorsement of Trump

It is deeply sad he would then sweep away months of high-minded speeches to enable a man he knows to be unfit for the presidency to attain that office at a time of such urgency. I wrote recently that Trump’s rise was enabled by many people just “doing their jobs” — the mainstream media, talk show hosts, backbenchers in Congress, etc. But none will be as morally culpable as Christie if Trump succeeds. Why? Because he knows better, and because the threat — and it is a threat — of Trump as commander in chief, or anyone else unfit for that job, was a central motivation for Christie’s run.

No matter how cynical one becomes about politics, it seems never to be enough. One hopes that with this irresponsible, soulless act, Christie’s career comes to an end. He may well go down in history as the Republican most responsible for undercutting serious Republican presidential candidates and helping to elect Democrats whose policies endanger U.S. national security. Shame on him.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage

Emily Cahn Retweeted

Reince Priebus. Has his fingerprints all over it.

That article should be titled, "Republicans Are So Scared of Non-establishment Winning That They Wish to Hand Hillary the Election."

That article should be titled, "Republicans Are So Scared of Non-establishment Winning That They Wish to Hand Hillary the Election."
It's definitely a lose-lose situation but at least going independent would let them either preserve or recreate the type of party they want to be.

Rubio's people prepped him all week just for it to all come crashing down by the hands of a man with no script. I fucking can't. He's about to speak at his own rally too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom