• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT2| we love the poorly educated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else think that how much Trump opposes the trade deals, if the GOP establishment gets behind trump, that it stops TPP from going through?

Cheebo

Banned
The Chris Christie endorsement is great news...for Marco Rubio!

Conservative media is going all in
http://www.redstate.com/leon_h_wolf...nald-trump-hide-behind-chris-christies-skirt/

This is how desperate Donald Trump is to change the news cycle. Trump has had Christie’s endorsement in his back pocket the whole time. He could have released this whenever he wanted to. He did it today to try to divert attention from the fact that he got his face stomped in by Rubio in last night’s debate, and that the face stomping is still continuing today. Clearly, he is desperate to remind people that Christie once got the better of Rubio in a debate.

The optics of this aren’t looking as good for Trump as he thinks, though. He’s basically admitting, with this move, that he is not able to deal with Rubio himself. He definitely looks like he’s running and hiding behind Christie’s skirt. And in case you were wondering, Donald Trump – no, Chris Christie cannot debate Rubio for you next tim

Trump on full on attack mode now. 'Lightweight Rubio' seems to be his new line now.

He just likes to put the 'L' on the establishment lol

Oh god, make up drowel lol.

PBY

Banned
rubio1.gif

Man, my Facebook.

"I'd rather vote for Hillary Clinton than witness the complete destruction of our party by Trump. He doesn't stand for any of my values."

"She's not perfect but he would be a mess and I can't stand the thought"

yes, yes... delicious

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Did Christie defend the Trump University shenanigans? I see that mentioned in Lowry's feed. I couldn't watch the presser.

kirblar

Man, my Facebook.

"I'd rather vote for Hillary Clinton than witness the complete destruction of our party by Trump. He doesn't stand for any of my values."

yes, yes... delicious
This is what's not possible to see- the sit on the hands Bernie people are almost certainly outnumbered by the "At least Hillary will be competent" GOP/Independent people.

Holmes

Man, my Facebook.

yes, yes... delicious
This gives me life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom