• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT2| we love the poorly educated

Status
Not open for further replies.

gcubed

I can't even imagine the 180 half of you guys are going to do on Trump when he's facing Hillary.

everyone is cheering on trump because he's as close to a walking and talking guarantee for a Democrat president as you can get... combined with the fact that he would be SO bad that down ticket races would benefit further.

I can't even imagine the 180 half of you guys are going to do on Trump when he's facing Hillary.

I can't wait for that myself when he goes after Dems, liberals, and Obama.

Interestingly, he almost only going after other candidates and the GOP. Hardly, Democrats and Obama.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Like this is all kind of funny but at the end of the day the two leading frontrunners of one of the only 2 parties that matter have spent the day attacking each other for sweating, drinking water, peeing their pants.

This. I don't even know how to adequately describe my feelings.

I always predicted the gop's demise nationally, but never in my wildest dreams did I envision it like this.

Seriously, even my wildest dreams aren't this great. I have never laughed this hard in my life.

Bowdz

This is like watching the first event after the convention in the fall. The coverage, the charisma, the energy. This man is the GOP nominee.

Harry EntenVerified account
‏@ForecasterEnten
Gotta say, people saying this won't decay Trump's support are missing the point. NOTHING WILL. The key is to get the other ~65%

I agree w/ this

It's not 65% anymore. It's like 55% at best. And you have to unite them all.

Remember when a leading candidate ended up dropping out of the race because everyone turned on him after he said "Yeehaw" a little too exuberantly? Now we have a candidate holding one hour press conferences to ruthlessly insult his opposition and his poll numbers are only going to go up. Whatever happens with the 2016 Presidential election, America has already lost; we look like colossal fucking idiots on the international stage.

Ekai

This man could be our next president.

Terrifying, huh.

Remember when a leading candidate ended up dropping out of the race because everyone turned on him after he said "Yeehaw" a little too exuberantly? Now we have a candidate holding one hour press conferences to ruthlessly insult his opposition and his poll numbers are only going to go up. Whatever happens with the 2016 Presidential election, America has already lost; we look like colossal fucking idiots on the international stage.

The funny thing about that is that he was hyping up the crowd and the footage that got popular silenced the audio of the audience who were as hyped as he was. He thought he did wonderfully and then everyone turned it on him. Kind of sad, really, that a bully is popular and genuine enthusiasm is not.

FnordChan

I like that Trump's rhetorical style now involves hurling fluids around the stage. I think the logical culmination of this technique is to have GWAR open for him at the Republican convention when he accepts the party's begrudging nomination. Cheering fans will be right up in the front row yelling "TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP!" as they get hosed down with fake blood. It'll be great.

FnordChan the Jaws of Death

HylianTom

Banned
To this day, it still pisses me off to no end that Gore got crucified for fucking sighing at an imbecile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom