• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT2| we love the poorly educated

Status
Not open for further replies.
ElJWZgZ.png

Tell him Worm

Kyosaiga

Banned
x"Let's be honest: For a lot of well-meaning, open-minded white people, the sight of a young black man in a hoodie still evokes a twinge of fear."

Hillary dropping them truth bombs. It's sort of old, but man, the ovaries of this woman.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
You kind of lost me there, B-Dubs. The dance, Rodman?

You don't remember?

Nude Biden Wakes Up On Cold Slab In D.C. Morgue

Sources confirmed the vice president had managed to wedge himself through the open window before becoming visibly upset when he noticed a friend and associate from “way the hell back” lying dead on a nearby autopsy table.

“Worm?” said Biden, rushing to the dead man’s side. “Jesus, man. Never thought it would end like this. Don’t worry about Charlene. I’ll take care of her.”

“Wriggle on, brother,” added the presiding officer of the U.S. Senate, closing his friend’s eyelids before sliding a watch off the dead man’s wrist. “Save me a seat at that big poker game in the sky.”

I honestly didn't know what that was. I understand completely now

The floodgates are open.

Of course he did, damn loon..

That guy is the exact guy I would expect to endorse Trump.

yup, me too.

Can't think of anyone better suited for the position tbh. He did get a dictator to "do him a solid" and release Kenneth Bae

That would be pretty amazing that Dennis Rodman is our best diplomat to North Korea..

Get MJ's autograph to not launch a missle at Seoul or some kind of fuckery like that.

NeoXChaos

57-41 is too generous to Sanders.

He's getting destroyed in all the surrounding Southern states by 30+ points. 25 minimum carnage on tomorrow.

sangreal

Can't think of anyone better suited for the position tbh. He did get a dictator to "do him a solid" and release Kenneth Bae

Did you ever watch the full documentary on that trip? He got wasted, ruined some ski lodge party of Kim Jong-un's and was chased out of the country and into rehab

Bernie just got into SC. According to NBC, will be spending all day tomorrow in Super Tuesday states.

Yup. Great look. Awesome.

And by Super Tuesday states, I mean the white ones.

Guys I need something reassuring that trump isn't going to win in November.

Someone posted that one website which shows the demographics and such needed in the different states to win them, but I can't seem to find it anymore.

I need someone to ease my mind :(

Bernie just got into SC. According to NBC, will be spending all day tomorrow in Super Tuesday states.

Yup. Great look. Awesome.

And by Super Tuesday states, I mean the white ones.

It's a shame media outlets don't give a shit about the democrat side of the elections right now. That Hardball Bernie interview should have been a highlight of alot of these newscasts, but it's all republican battle.

Someone posted that one website which shows the demographics and such needed in the different states to win them, but I can't seem to find it anymore.

Can't. Anyone who's telling you this is going to be easy does not know anything.

Here you go: http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-swing-the-election/

Remember that largest percentage of the white vote anyone's gotten is 66% by Reagan in '84 when he won 49 states.

Slacker

Completely unsurprising, but Rubio done goofed, and consequences will never be the same. Last night he should have taken the high road while Trump and Cruz wallowed in the mud, but instead he's right there with them. Now Trump is unlocked to say absolutely anything about Rubio and if anyone complains they'll just be reminded of Rubio suggesting Trump pissed himself at the debate. This is amateur hour stuff here, folks.

Christie is such a shit. Last week he gave the budget address and promised to spend the next two years focused on New Jersey.

A week later he is in Texas acting as Trump's lapdog. This fucking guy.

They should really ban sitting officeholders from campaigning for higher office.

Can't promise you that. We have to work our asses off for it. However, I think Trump is more beatable than Rubio. So, I think we have a great chance based on nothing else than the sheer weight of demographics that will go against Trump.

We still have to work our asses off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom