• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT2| we love the poorly educated

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBY

Banned
any recent Georgia polls?

Ask and ye shall receive (from about an hour ago)

2016 Georgia Republican Presidential Primary - Trump 45%, Rubio 19% (SurveyUSA/TEGNA/11Alive 2/22-2/23)

1) 2016 Georgia Republican Presidential Primary
Asked of 684 likely voters - republican

Ben Carson (R) 8%
Ted Cruz (R) 16%
John Kasich (R) 6%
Marco Rubio (R) 19%
Donald Trump (R) 45%
Other 1%
Undecided 5%

The site passed on literally every chance it had to think about re-evaluate its priors and think about things more empirically. And instead of doing so, it doubled down on the kind of sad, dismal punditry it sought to oppose in it's original mission statement.

That said, if they can find a way to be less of a joke, I welcome it.

I had such high hopes for 538, then it turned out to be little more than throwing in a regression to hide the fact that the article is just the same old punditry you could find anywhere else.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
We should totally go on a road trip, follow our queen around like a bunch of groupies and get totally shit faced every time she wins a state.

I think this is a good plan.

Well, tomorrow is the NYCGAF meetup so some of us may be way head of you (if everyone from here actually shows up).

Rubio is done guys. And so is cruz. Its down to just watching tuesday night as Fox news has a melt down.

Being a Sanders supporter, at least I have some pleasure in being able to watch that occur. We can all agree this is glorious to watch unfold.

Sanders supporters are starting to freak out about Twitter censoring #WhichHillary tweets and removing it from the trending list. The source is DailyKos so...

CCS

Banned
We should totally go on a road trip, follow our queen around like a bunch of groupies and get totally shit faced every time she wins a state.

I think this is a good plan.

I'd be so down for that.

Got my alcohol ready for tomorrow, gonna be a great night.

Ask and ye shall receive (from about an hour ago)

2016 Georgia Republican Presidential Primary - Trump 45%, Rubio 19% (SurveyUSA/TEGNA/11Alive 2/22-2/23)

1) 2016 Georgia Republican Presidential Primary
Asked of 684 likely voters - republican

Ben Carson (R) 8%
Ted Cruz (R) 16%
John Kasich (R) 6%
Marco Rubio (R) 19%
Donald Trump (R) 45%
Other 1%
Undecided 5%

This result would give Trump almost all of Georgia's 76 delegates depending on how the congressional districts broke down.

gcubed

Sanders supporters are starting to freak out about Twitter censoring #WhichHillary tweets and removing it from the trending list. The source is DailyKos so...

They should go visit the blaze. I think sandy hook was an inside job too! False flags everywhere

Twitter trends have a very weird and arbitrary formula that favors what is happening right now. It trended for like 10 hours. That's a long time.

Ophelion

Rubio is done guys. And so is cruz. Its down to just watching tuesday night as Fox news has a melt down.

Being a Sanders supporter, at least I have some pleasure in being able to watch that occur. We can all agree this is glorious to watch unfold.

Yes, indeed. For this moment at least, all liberals and progressives can gather around the giant dumpster fire that is the remains of the GOP and just kind of roast marshmallows and maybe some of those fun-sized weenies. We can all go back to bashing each other with polls and charts tomorrow. Tonight, let's just bask in the marvelous absurdity of all this.

Well, tomorrow is the NYCGAF meetup so some of us may be way head of you (if everyone from here actually shows up).

How dare you schedule the NYCGAF meetup not in Ohio. I'm insulted.

I'd be so down for that.

Got my alcohol ready for tomorrow, gonna be a great night.

I'm going narco free so that I can drink the fuck out of tomorrow evening. The pain pills aren't helping anyway, so I'm just going to have a couple dranks for my queen.

I'm in. Can we bukkake the center man?

Go on....

in-the-face.gif

CCS

Banned
Would the GOP even keep the house on the off chance they actually run a third party bid?

Trump could easily just post a list for people to vote for when they vote in the GE and have those people beat the GOP independent option. Trumps crowd is so closed off and would just follow what he says.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
That picture Trump just tweeted...I can't stop laughing.

Edit: Beaten

I'm sorry but....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Christie just wants to watch the whole damn world burn. This is just the best day of my life this election thus far.

Until tomorrow and Super Tuesday.

Polls-only predicts her victory.

This is what I don't get about polls-plus. What value is it supposed to add over polls-only once you get close to the election? The ideas behind the polls-plus model don't sound unreasonable for trying to make predictions when you're far enough out that polls aren't reliable (even if this cycle is calling those assumptions into question, that's just a danger you have to live with as a modeler, particularly when you don't have a lot of data to work with) but once you reach the point that the polls actually are meaningful, it's harder to see what value is added by looking at endorsements.

I'm sorry but....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Christie just wants to watch the whole damn world burn. This is just the best day of my life this election thus far.

Until tomorrow and Super Tuesday.

I also think hes pissed off at the GOP establishment for interacting with Obama when his state needed the help. Didn't rubio attack him for it? This is him getting revenge.

Hammer24

Banned
If the GOP were really serious, they'd throw Trump out right now, even before ST, hoping that as a Indy candidate he would have to attack the Dem nominee just as much.

I also think hes pissed off at the GOP establishment for interacting with Obama when his state needed the help. Didn't rubio attack him for it? This is him getting revenge.

I mean, this whole thing is just a cluster fuck. I'm sorry, but the GOP has completely lost their collective shit. I have no idea how they deal with this, really. If they let Trump run and throw support behind thme, they get his bloated corpse around their necks. They force a 3rd party person through, they're fucked but maybe they can save a bit of their Congressional support? Hahahahahahaha. Sorry. ; cough :

Don't worry, I wouldn't die before November :p

I'ma hold you to that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom