• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT5| Archdemon Hillary Clinton vs. Lice Traffic Jam

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got phonebanked by a Sanders supporter. He told me:

"Ok fine, so stay calm and listen to Me and you answer my questions Exatement as it has been laid Ok?"

Benji has all this amazing knowledge about politics and history....

I'm sitting here with my brain filled of useless shit like how to make body pads for drag queens because I remember pointless shit but can't remember my phone number because I'm an idiot.

ampere

Benji has all this amazing knowledge about politics and history....

I'm sitting here with my brain filled of useless shit like how to make body pads for drag queens because I remember pointless shit but can't remember my phone number because I'm an idiot.

You should be memorizing item combos for Binding of Isaac... something productive duh

Rodrigo Duterte, the mayor of Davao, Philippines who encouraged the murder of approximately 700 criminals by vigilante death squads, has won the presidential election.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-36244456

Ugh. It did look like he was gonna win

Trancos

Rodrigo Duterte, the mayor of Davao, Philippines who encouraged the murder of approximately 700 criminals by vigilante death squads, has won the presidential election.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-36244456

The same guy was asked about the case of an Australian volunteer been raped several times during a prison riot while he was mayor.

He said that while he doesn't condone rape, this girl was so pretty he would have been the first in line to rape her.

The woman was murdered in the riot. And he was joking about missing his opportunity to rape her. But remember he doesn't condone rape n

Not even joking.

Goodstyle

The same guy was asked about the case of an Australian volunteer been raped several times during a prison riot while he was mayor.

He said that while he doesn't condone rape, these girl was so pretty he would have been the first in line to rape her.

The women was murdered in the riot. And he was joking about missing his opportunity to rape her. But remember he doesn't condone rape n

Not even joking.

He sounds like an Eastern Donald Trump.

He said that while he doesn't condone rape, this girl was so pretty he would have been the first in line to rape her.

The women was murdered in the riot. And he was joking about missing his opportunity to rape her. But remember he doesn't condone rape n

Not even joking.
It doesn't matter because corruption is more important. I repeat. You can be a murderer and have horrible views about women and still be elected because the corruption is that bad and people are that angry. Combine that with an energy crisis in Mindanao and people will elect any outsider.
He sounds like an Eastern Donald Trump.
Uhhhh no use of the word "Eastern", please.

We are about to see a regime something like Franco Fracisco in Mindanao and the people will be asking for it. Maybe only then will the violence stop.

You should be memorizing item combos for Binding of Isaac... something productive duh

Ugh. It did look like he was gonna win

I need to buy Issac for Xbone. I miss that game so much. I need to memorize the combos, though. I usually screw up and end up with a shitty upgrade near the end.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
I legit lol'd. You should send this to Fox News.

Also your name is outrageous.

wouldnt need to. that is the Fox News White House correspondent lol

i'm guessing you don't venture very far into the OT if you are surprised by my name :p

One of his earlier versions of his avatar, I thought it was a fish for the longest time.

this is the same as i always had. except these, to make fun of people who thought it was.

itsmoneydumbass.gif

moneydolphin.gif

benjipwns

Banned
just thought i'd share this interesting/awkward exchange from today's white house press briefing (i usually watch them everyday)

https://youtu.be/FsAjEOpM-m0?t=59m10s
But what about people who comment on white house press briefings:
Samantha Bonds 4 hours ago
White House. White for purity. White for holy. White for cleanliness. All that? White for white men is the truth. It's the root. It should change. I know I'm not the only one thinking it.
some one 2 hours ago
Man's laws should never supersede God's, and he is always the final judge. They left North Carolina with no choice but to sue the fraudulent federal government. If they don't care about the unborn, they certainly don't care about the lives of any of us. The way they keep going on about needing money to develop a vaccine and prevent spread of the zika virus, it sounds like they are threatening a more serious epidemic of it. ( Look up 'eugenics' and their plan to control population by following their deceiver satan. They simply can't be trusted.)
Demetri Aquilonian 1 hour ago
Obama needs to take action and seriously consider staying in the office of the presidency!! The fact that white people are voting for Trump, just shows how racist republicans are! If it looks like Trump might win the election, Obama needs to declare martial law, cancel the elections, and make himself president for life!!!! If Trump even wins the nomination, black folk need to hit the streets in every city in America, and riot like never before!!!!!! Black folk need to realize, WHITE PEOPLE AINT YO FRIEND, IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM1!!!!!!!!!!!!

HUELEN10

Seriously, the Robotnik analogy is so fucking flawed. I, I don't even know how they come with it, no offense to them; I don't hate or attack on people just because they understand a concept differently than me, it ain't cool.

Just kinda confused.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Jesus christ, that's insane. people actually think Flat taxes necessarily work like that? Oy...

Flat taxes ignore important economic concepts like Marginalism

Those first dollars earned are worth more since they are typically needed to survive.
Should they be taxed at the same rate?

benjipwns

Banned
HUELEN10 was proven right all along with the reveal of the Sanders -> Trump path of MMT/anti-trade. Cross him at your own peril.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom