• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT5| Archdemon Hillary Clinton vs. Lice Traffic Jam

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think most would agree but Warren is also the strongest ticket booster Clinton an probably pick as a way to unify the party. Right now that is more important than the marginal difference between her and "generic D senator from Massachusetts" in the senate. Trump winning is too real a threat to not put forth the strongest unified ticket possible.

?

CCS

Banned
CiQ2ig2UoAEfi0D.jpg

Pls no more Comic Sans.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
IL

Rauner
Approval 34
Disapproval 54

Good, hopefully he gets voted out

if people would vote in midterms

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I'm not sure how getting into a twitter war with Trump somehow propelled her to being the strongest ticket for so many people...

She's still a bad pick.
We need someone to distract from Hillary being an arch demon. If people like ha then it would help. But I agree it seems like people are mean to queens so we should pick a court jester like bernie

Bloomberg admits Big Bank money affects Clinton.

“The Republican calculus is that they will hate Hillary so much they’ll give to us,” says Bloomberg. “Why on earth would you give money unless you thought you could influence the policy.”
Just kidding. That was about business leaders abandoning the Republican party. But it does seem funny in the context of everything else. And it's ... true.

Teggy

We need someone to distract from Hillary being an arch demon. If people like ha then it would help. But I agree it seems like people are mean to queens so we should pick a court jester like bernie

HA Goodman for veep? Don't you think that is pandering to Bernie voters a little too much?

So what exactly is the GOP plan of action here?

Will senators in tight races back Trump, will they be told to absolutely keep their distance? Will the GOP be secretly trying to prevent Trump from being POTUS so he doesn't, well, possibly tank the US/World economy and completely destroy decades of alliances and foreign relations?

Like, the dude literally took a shit on NATO, I can't imagine the GOP is going to be ok with him being POTUS even if it means Clinton isn't.

PBY

Banned
So what exactly is the GOP plan of action here?

Will senators in tight races back Trump, will they be told to absolutely keep their distance? Will the GOP be secretly trying to prevent Trump from being POTUS so he doesn't, well, possibly tank the US/World economy and completely destroy decades of alliances and foreign relations?

Like, the dude literally took a shit on NATO, I can't imagine the GOP is going to be ok with him being POTUS even if it means Clinton isn't.

worst-free-throw-ever-2-terrible-basketball-shots.gif

^GOPs plan right now

interesting thought, that I know will never happen, but if is it legal for Hillary to choose Bill to be VP? Imagine the chaos from something like THAT

It's not. To be eligible for VP, you have to be eligible for Prez, and Bill isn't thanks to term limits.

ah that's right, I didn't think of what would happen if Hillary died or something.

Too bad though, that would have been some of the best political theatre ever. Trump Vs Clinton and Clinton? Man the media would be going ape shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom