• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT7| Notorious R.B.G. Plans NZ Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emarv

That speech was really solid.

Who would have thought that Hillary Clinton would become the candidate of hope and optimism this cycle?

Brinbe

CNN replaying portions of the Trump speech now. What a contrast to the Clinton speech, which was fire. Low energy as fuck.

Valhelm

contribute something
I'm actually surprised that 23% of Americans want to stop immigration from Canada. I thought Trumpian racism was all about race, but I guess some hardcore xenophobes are bothered by all immigrants, even white ones.

I'm actually surprised that 23% of Americans want to stop immigration from Canada. I thought Trumpian racism was all about race, but I guess some hardcore xenophobes are bothered by all immigrants, even white ones.

The Republican party is quickly moving from being an imperialistic yet democratic party to an authoritarian fascist nationalist party.

John Harwood ‏@JohnJHarwood 17m17 minutes ago

Bush 41 natl sec adv Brent Scowcroft: "I'm endorsing Hillary Clinton. She has wisdom/experience to lead our country at this critical time"

lol what does that have to do with anything? If Warren is the VP she will very likely be attending fundraisers.
Something something Wall Street doesn't like Warren something something.

or

Something something don't leave Bill alone with another woman something something.

Take your pick.

Teggy

daveweigel ‏@daveweigel 50m50 minutes ago
Tim Kaine has joined the #NoBillNoBreak sit-in #Veepstakes

daveweigel ‏@daveweigel 49m49 minutes ago
And now Elizabeth Warren is on the House floor for #NoBillNoBreak

Slayven

Could there been a worse day to do his speech?

You got Dems wilding out

Little Marco doing whatever

AND a swift rebuttal from clintion

Ophelion

Please clap :(

Nothing has ever made me vacillate back and forth between feeling bad for someone and taking delight in their misery quite as much as Please Clap. What a sad, pathetic dude Jeb is. If he wasn't the next in line to be the finger puppet of the organization that nearly wrecked our whole country, I'd almost feel bad for him.

Nothing has ever made me vacillate back and forth between feeling bad for someone and taking delight in their misery quite as much as Please Clap. What a sad, pathetic dude Jeb is. If he wasn't the next in line to be the finger puppet of the organization that nearly wrecked our whole country, I'd almost feel bad for him.

I even felt bad for Cruz toward the end, when that smug Trump supporter got in his face and harangued him; and Ted Cruz is as close to a lizard person as any politician I've ever known. Honestly I've felt moments of pity for all the GOP losers this cycle.

Okay, not Bobby Jindal.

Maxim726X

But did he really drop out, though?

Doesn't appear to be the case... He looked real dejected though.

Like 'I overplayed my hand' dejected. Buh bye, Old Man River!

Holmes

Kev can you do me a favor and ban everyone who says to skip FF III and V in the "which older FF games should I play or skip" thread on the gaming side? Thxxxx.

Kev can you do me a favor and ban everyone who says to skip FF III and V in the "which older FF games should I play or skip" thread on the gaming side? Thxxxx.

I would never say that.

I'd say skip all FF games since they're all trash.

Except Crystal Bearers on the Wii

Is there a link to Hilary's counter speech? I tried the ABC live link but it didn't work and I can't find anything on YouTube except live streams that are doing post speech commentary.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
I must have missed it, what's this about Trump not controlling his Twitter now?

Not sure if it's been posted but Bernie's gonna be on Colbert tomorrow night. Chances of dropping out on a talk show?
Again? Bernie has made more appearances on Colbert than in the senate this year.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions

Seems dangerously close this comic:

ZleJMPO.jpg

Diablos

Sanders giving a "where we go from here" speech tomorrow evening in NYC.
Please don't go crazy Bernie. Fall in line, do the right thing, don't blow it all up.

I really think he's kinda nuts. He has the most bipolar kind of messaging. It's frustrating. Just drop out, endorse, go away until the convention and fall in line. Kthx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom