• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT7| Notorious R.B.G. Plans NZ Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iolo

Fundraising e-mail I just received
EOQ-062816-V4_01.jpg

You can't tease me like this Hildawg.

Not nearly dank enough.

Emarv

This a reminder that McCain's best campaign moment was refusing to bow to his base saying openly racist things. Trump is asked to ban all Muslims from working the TSA and his response is "we're looking into it." Maddening.

thcsquad

Hillary needs Warren's economic populism in her campaign. Do the right thing.

I do think that the Democratic Party is better with both the technocrat and populist wings having a say. Not just because I myself see the value in both. If they swung too much to one end either the Libertarian or Green parties would be able to pick off more people from the other end.

Crayons

Banned
To all the people who chose Kaine 3 days ago, AKA

NeoXChaos
HylianTom
Cesare Borgia
Crayons
Plinko
pigeon
Aaron Strife
chiym1992
Y2Kev
Alcander
TheLostBigBoss
Frank the Great
Farmboy
Box of Kittens
Brinbe
thebloo
HylianHistorian
Grexeno
Aceun
whyamihere
Tubie
Bronx-Man
studyguy
Shalashaska161
HK-47
Necrovex
Veritigo_X
GutsOfThor
Renji_11

Aaaaaaaahahahahahhaha you all already lost! Hilarious.
Damn. Kinda glad I was wrong tho

Ophelion

The Clinton camp leaked that "Wall Street donors warn against Warren as VP" bit to set up the Warren choice, didn't they? :D

I thought a very similar thing even when the story was coming out about that. Makes it look like a bold act of defiance on the part of Clinton to pick her rather than pandering to the far left.

benjipwns

Banned
Anniversary coming up of a David Brooks classic: http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/03/opinion/03brooks.html
The drama opened, as these dark comedies are wont to do, with a strutting little peacock who went by the unimaginative name of Joe Wilson.
As Joe Wilson was an absurd man with a plain name, Scooter Libby was a plain man with an absurd name.
Scooter Libby emerged as the least absurd character in the entire drama, and yet he was the one who committed a crime. President Bush entered the stage like a character from another world, a world in which things make sense.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's going to be Clinton/Warren and Trump/Christie.

Oh boy, a Warren/Christie debate!

Also that would be a New York/Massachusetts/New York/New Jersey election. Wild.

For his sake, I hope he's a troll!
That person laughing deserves some kudos.

STILL has no one explained to them that it's Biden for the backup plan? That was true last week, last month, last year, and honestly probably since the day after Obama was re-elected in 2012. Edit: Contingent on him not running of course, which the party was probably hoping deep down he wouldn't.

ctothej

PredictIt is way overrating Castro. Like, no one wants him at this point. All the initial hype was manufactured by his camp when no one was even paying attention to VP picks.

watershed

Banned
It was a stupid meeting between Lynch and Bill. I don't know why they planned it in this political climate. It was a pointless meeting that didn't need to happen and makes for bad politics.

Emarv

Bill: "Hey, Loretta's plane is right there. Let me go say hi real quick"
Staffer: "Uhh, Mr. President, I don't think that's a good idea.."
Bill: "It's fine. No biggie, sweetheart" *turns and winks*

I don't think it matters if Bill had a meet with Lynch because those who think that Obama stopped Hillary's indictment will think that Obama stopped Hillary's indictment anyway.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
You guys need to stop morning joeing and 24/7 news mediaing. No one cares about bill doing anything. There were at least five OMG bill!!!! Moments during the primary and they all registered precisely 0 with anyone.

The meeting happened on like Tuesday and y'all are just catching on now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom