• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT7| Notorious R.B.G. Plans NZ Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diablos

Diablos, what a diablos question. No one knows anything. Duh.
But I keep hearing things that imply this thing should be over soon. How do they even know?

Wow. New NBC/SurveyMonkey poll shows 61% of people worried about the election. Also Trump closing the gap a bit on Hillary. 5 points.

shem935

Banned
But I keep hearing things that imply this thing should be over soon. How do they even know?
Combination of speculation, the FBI saying all they have left to do is the interview which is now done, those CNN sources from a couple days back saying this should wrapped up in two weeks according to sources with the FBI, and the timeline of when the DNC is and thinking the FBI would like to have the investigation done before then.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Halperin says with a good vp pick and good convention trump will roar ahead of Clinton in the polls.

Diablos!!!!!!!

Tarkus

Soon to be Rubio's employer
marco%20rubio_AP_1443308629763_24440794_ver1.0_640_480.png
-_-

Jared Kushner is kind of attractive in a preppy rich boy way.
There's a story about him being Trump's campaign "fixer" and de facto manager.

The Donald's grandkids are going to be pretty. And he can say disturbing things about them like Ivanka.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Koch industries running ads on MSNBC... boo

Nigel and Boris are master trolls aren't they.

Boris isn't really a troll, he played himself and destroyed his political career in the process. Now, Farage is a high-grade premium-quality top-tier troll.

Makai

Trump's new hashtag slogans are

#AmericaFirst
#ImWithYou

One of which was stolen from the McCain campaign and the other was ripped off of Hillary.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Trump's new hashtag slogans are

#AmericaFirst
#ImWithYou

One of which was stolen from the McCain campaign and the other was ripped off of Hillary.

That's good news for John McCain!

I don't know why I still find that funny

Y2Kev

Mark Halperin @beltwaygenius 2m ago
.@muhsources telling me Clinton told FBI to go fuck itself. Fbi angry. Fbi fyi omg wtf bbq. Clinton to be indicted for being bitch

Iolo

Comey will probably just come out and say "we're still investigating, we'll let you know later" and spend the rest of the press conference blinking coded messages to HA Goodman.

dramatis

What if the FBI comes out to talk about something else completely unrelated

Or pull a Kojima and have an announcement about a countdown to when the announcement will actually be

Hilary will be arrested on stage along with Obama for supporting her war crimes

It's actually a set up and Obama is going to arrest Clinton himself and say this is payback for the 08 primary.

Clinton is going to look in the audience and see Bernie, but before she figures it out it would be too late.

Blue Wedding

Hillary and Obama's event is scheduled a couple hours after Comey's announcement. Just saying.

I did get an interesting text from someone at the WH with a hypothetical: what if Comey announces the decision and then resigns? Things could get ugly. But barring that, this is going to go smoothly.

Iolo

What if Comey announces no indictment on the emails, turns to walk off, dramatically turns back, drops a 5,000 page binder on the podium, and says "... but we finally got her on Whitewater."

Y2Kev

Hillary and Obama's event is scheduled a couple hours after Comey's announcement. Just saying.

I did get an interesting text from someone at the WH with a hypothetical: what if Comey announces the decision and then resigns? Things could get ugly. But barring that, this is going to go smoothly.
It's going to ruin it. He will shit on her regardless of what happens and it will be gloomy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom