• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT7| Notorious R.B.G. Plans NZ Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so excited, omg. Indictment incoming!!

giphy.gif

I'm so stoked, my dudes! Skrrrrt!

CCS

Banned
If this is a no-indictment announcement as opposed to being about something else I'll be so grateful to see the back of it.

Trump's new hashtag slogans are

#AmericaFirst
#ImWithYou

One of which was stolen from the McCain campaign and the other was ripped off of Hillary.

He really has McCain to think for both of them, since he's taking the "rip off your opponent's slogan" tactic from him. Remember "A Leader We Can Believe In?"

It seems like a bad idea to me for your slogan to remind people of your opponent, but what do I know?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I'm nervous.

Somebody fire up the Biden-signal!

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
This is going to hurt her in the general election.

pigeon

Banned
Hillary and Obama's event is scheduled a couple hours after Comey's announcement. Just saying.

I did get an interesting text from someone at the WH with a hypothetical: what if Comey announces the decision and then resigns? Things could get ugly. But barring that, this is going to go smoothly.

Even your inside sources are trolls.

Plinko

More than it already has? I think people who hate her for the email scandal already hate her

These are some pretty harsh words, though, that could be used in commercials.

Good--no prosecution.

Paskil

AWWWWWW SHIT, HERE WE GO!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO charges.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

ampere

These are some pretty harsh words, though, that could be used in commercials.

I mean... yea, but I think anyone who would not vote for Hillary because of the email scandal has long decided that. This has been going on for ages now.

Her being cleared might actually help her poll numbers.

Geg

Man why did my work internet choose today to be slow as shit, I'm sweating waiting for the gaf threads to reload lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom