• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT7| Notorious R.B.G. Plans NZ Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Hannity et al are going to be amazing today. May have to watch. Can't wait to hear how the Obama administration rigged it in favor of Hillary.

GutsOfThor

Even with no indictment, there are some very damning statements that can and will be used against her by the opposition is there not?

HOLY SHIT IT'S OVER

If spitting up lines from this is the best Trump and company can manage for attacks, that's fine by me. And conspiracy theorists should shut the fuck up. This was far from kind to her.

Even with no indictment, there are some very damning statements that can and will be used against her by the opposition is there not?

Sure, and if it was anyone but Trump I might be worried. He will bungle this and instead claim the FBI is in HIlary's pocket instead of using the ammo correctly though

Yes but her opponent is trump.

Though extremely careless isn't as bad as I think the GOP on twitter is making it out to be.

I mean were talking about email.

Paskil

Well, regarding the damning carelessness being used against her. She has already apologized. Any time it is brought up, she can just state that she made an error in judgment and say something like "I have made mistakes, but I am choosing to focus on the problems we are facing rather than endlessly rehashing our history..." or something, like she was doing to Bernie when he attacker her Iraq vote.

thefro

Pete Williams made a good point on NBC that the personal server stuff is pretty much irrelevant.

If she would have sent these e-mails on State's unsecured server (as many people did all the time), it would have been the same violation.

Pete Williams made a good point on NBC that the personal server stuff is pretty much irrelevant.

If she would have sent these e-mails on State's unsecured server (as many people did all the time), it would have been the same violation.

I mean we've discussed that here a bunch of times. The personal server stuff just made it dumber since she didn't have a government security team keeping it safe.

Also now that this is finally over, I can't believe the FBI was basically forced into wasting that much manpower on such a silly case.

It's irrelevant in terms of the actual consequences of its use in this case, but it's still fair to say it was less secure and transparent in general.

Boke1879

Of course some of the stuff said against her will be used in the short term. But I think by and large people are just tired of this email business and with no indictment. many will view this as the end.

I mean in Benghazi didn't hurt her. If this didn't hurt her no matter how much republicans hammered it home. If her entire life record hasn't hurt her. This will just be a blip.

User1608

Banned
r/iamverysmart is pretty great too :p
I'll be sure to check it out.😃
Of course some of the stuff said against her will be used in the short term. But I think by and large people are just tired of this email business and with no indictment. many will view this as the end.

I mean in Benghazi didn't hurt her. If this didn't hurt her no matter how much republicans hammered it home. If her entire life record hasn't hurt her. This will just be a blip.
Agreed.

Emarv

Just be happy she's running against Trump- the one candidate who doesn't know how to use this effectively for political gain and instead will say something offensive before this media cycle is over.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 3m3 minutes ago
The system is rigged. General Petraeus got in trouble for far less. Very very unfair! As usual, bad judgment.

I would ask if he actually knows what happened with Petraeus, but I don't think its a necessary question

CCS

Banned
Hillary being asked how she managed to FRAUD her way out of jail

giphy.gif

gcubed

The system is rigged. General Petraeus got in trouble for far less. Very very unfair! As usual, bad judgment.

I would ask if he actually knows what happened with Petraeus, but I don't think its a necessary question

He's playing perfectly to the idiot base

Yeah, Petraeus got in trouble for much, much worse behavior.

And I wonder how Bernie is taking the news. I gotta figure he was at least hoping for an recommendation of charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom