• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT7| Notorious R.B.G. Plans NZ Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holmes

A trump surrogate actually said this on twitter in response to Lorreta Lynch confirming that her department is not going to indict hilary.

StopTrumpPAC twitter account screencapped the twitter post.

https://twitter.com/StopTrumpPAC/status/750759080143224832
lol Paladino

633px-NewYorkGubernatorial2010.svg.png

HylianTom

Banned
I still can't get over it. A competent candidate could be tearing Hillary a new one right now - live on cable TV - on very valid, substantial, heavy-hitting matters, and instead he's doing.. this schtick?

Knock me over with a feather.

Owzers

I still can't get over it. A competent candidate could be tearing Hillary a new one right now on very valid, substantial, heavy-hitting matters, and instead he's doing.. this schtick?

The dishonest media wouldn't give him credit for it anyways.

Revolver

I still can't get over it. A competent candidate could be tearing Hillary a new one right now - live on cable TV - on very valid, substantial, heavy-hitting matters, and instead he's doing.. this schtick?

It's like watching open mic night at the local Chuckles.

Teggy

I assumed he was out west in the state, but no, he's actually right nearby me, closer to Boston.

Among the wonderful and interesting things he wants to do is prevent same sex couples from adopting or fostering, let business owners discriminate, make fireworks legal, lower the drinking age to 18 and make a special Massachusetts-only currency backed by gold.

Mike M

Nick N
I assumed he was out west in the state, but no, he's actually right nearby me, closer to Boston.

Among the wonderful and interesting things he wants to do is prevent same sex couples from adopting or fostering, let business owners discriminate, make fireworks legal, lower the drinking age to 18 and make a special Massachusetts-only currency backed by gold.
Holy hell.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Has this been posted? The Donald is vastly underperforming compared to Mittens in red states:

Untitled2.png

Sam Wang at Princeton Election is showing Clinton plummeting, perhaps coincidentally after the FBI's press conference...

EV_history.png

fixed a coding error.

Whenever I hear a politician make that statement I picture a cartoon of an old miner saying GOLD!!!!! GOLD!!!

itschris

An actual article about the possible Bernie endorsement next week:

Bernie Sanders’ and Hillary Clinton’s campaigns are in talks about a possible event at which Sanders would endorse Clinton, ABC News has confirmed, according to sources close to his campaign.

Sanders’ endorsement of Clinton could come sometime next week, possibly at an event in New Hampshire.

Sanders supporters and people close to the campaign have said quietly that if the progressive superstar officially endorses her too early, it could frustrate or dishearten some of his fans on the left who are still uneasy about backing her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom