• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT7| Notorious R.B.G. Plans NZ Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebloo

Guys what if all of hillary's supporters vote for trump instead for the lulz?!?

Q7OGkBq.gif

Slayven

I can't believe Trump managed to derail another news cycle that should've been good for him and bad for Clinton, just because the man can't let it go over the Star of David thing.

This is almost too easy for Queen.

The man is allegric to Ws

The Orlando shooting should have been a GOP wet dream. but Trump made it about himself

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
So the House is going to be asking Comey to testify today, and ALSO is gonna have Lynch testify next week.

i refuse to believe this

Those margins are crazy, but Clinton's bump in both polls makes perfect sense. The possibility of her indictment was influencing some people, and has now gone. That still leaves all the issues of *legal* inappropriate handling of classified information, but all Comey did was fail to dispel what people already believed about that.

I love that the Republicans are going to force Comey to explain to them in detail how all the bad things he said Clinton did aren't bad enough to prosecute. They're so self defeating some times.

ampere

And among people that completed the poll in Spanish? It was 91.3/0 (with 2 respondents being undecided...) LOLOLOLOL

This is the best part. Wonder how big that sample was though

Holy shit, that guy in Minnesota was basically executed for doing nothing wrong. That cop should be in jail for the rest of his life. I'm fucking pissed.

Yeah, RIP. Guy was trying to get his wallet. Guess if you're black and tell cops you have a gun they assume that means you want to fight??

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
I love that the Republicans are going to force Comey to explain to them in detail how all the bad things he said Clinton did aren't bad enough to prosecute. They're so self defeating some times.

Makes me wonder if Comey had a chat with Ryan telling him that this is a bad idea.

The GOP trying to make this into some weird conspiracy theory is great for Hillary.

It instantly turns this issue into partisan shenanigans, and marginalizes it.

He made an unprecedented lashing of Hillary on live television without her being able to respond, and the GOP is mad at him?

The GOP trying to make this into some weird conspiracy theory is great for Hillary.

He made an unprecedented lashing of Hillary on live television without her being able to respond, and the GOP is mad at him?
Yeah I'd be pretty scared if everyone was just talking about how Clinton fucked up and was careless cause that could probably hurt her poll numbers since it's hard to refute that as the FBI literally just said it but since they're turning this into an odd conspiracy theory it just sounds like the regular looney Benghazi crap again

538 had a great chat yesterday about how the 'conspiracy' angle is the absolute dumbest critical angle to take on this when there are a couple of pretty good ones to take, IE dishonesty, entitlement, lack of care for the security of confidential data.

All would be valid. But instead they go with the conspiracy angle.

538 had a great chat yesterday about how the 'conspiracy' angle is the absolute dumbest critical angle to take on this when there are a couple of pretty good ones to take, IE dishonesty, entitlement, lack of care for the security of confidential data.

All would be valid. But instead they go with the conspiracy angle.

What's weird to me is years ago the GOP would have used this to slaughter a candidate, but recently (since Obama) they've just been turning to conspiracy theories for everything.

teiresias

Trump fundraising up 1600%. Sheeeit

Also the white supremacy tweet story is losing steam. Gotta try to call out Trump over something else.

As the police shootings pick up steam I'm sure he'll spout something completely ludicrous that will only further damage his standing with minorities.

ampere

It was a small sample. Looks like it was 49 people who did it in Spanish only.

45 picked Queen
2 picked neither or didn't have the question read
2 picked undecided

Small size yea, but that's still good news. Makes me pretty hopeful for Arizona. Just need good voter registration and shuttling volunteers

Yeah. This is going to be good for Clinton I think. Comey talking now. Wants to make sure people understand how they reached the conclusion they did. Wants to stress that it was apolitical. Explaining gross negligence right now.

teiresias

Yeah. This is going to be good for Clinton I think. Comey talking now. Wants to make sure people understand how they reached the conclusion they did. Wants to stress that it was apolitical. Explaining gross negligence right now.

Is he just giving a press coherence or is he actually testifying in front of Congress. I didn't think hearings would happen that fast.

Yup! I bet he's fed up with all the shit Rs have thrown at him the last few days.

Comey already has a testy relationship with republicans so this will be no picnic for him either. He's obviously not a liberal but he's good at his job and isn't afraid of the consequences to doing what he thinks is right. The story about him rushing to the hospital during the Ashcroft/Gonzales situation tells you everything you need to know about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom