• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT7| Notorious R.B.G. Plans NZ Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
CmzkEQhXYAAGv7E.jpg
Yup...

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Hey Adam, where did you find those emails you posted?

Infiltrate from within

You should post whatever you can about your experiences working for a local news station. It would give some needed perspective.

You should point out that Bernie's behavior changed abruptly. Maybe they did kill him and they just replaced him.

He thinks Bernie is afraid for his life. Same with Comey. What can you say to that? I just turned off notifications on the discussion and left it alone.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
LOL at Cruz giving in. I can't believe how much hate these guys have for democrats. It drives them. It is disgusting.

Teggy

I was skimming channels on Jet Blue and came across Megyn Kelly questioning the motive of the woman who recorded while her boyfriend was dying in the car.

I had some sympathy for her over the Trump stuff but she is just human garbage.

The police shootings yesterday got media attention (rightfully!) because of the brutal video, but today we have police shot instead. Welcome to a new spiral of awful, and it'll be politicized a thousandfold now.

C'mon America. Can't we go a single day without fucking up? Actually, I'll just copy this comment from the Dallas thread--
Jesus fuck I'm tired of this shit, nothing is going to get better

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Interesting, Cenk was actually in higher spirits today that I was expecting. He did complain that someone who wasn't in Hillary's position wouldn't have gotten off Scott free, but he seems to be mostly fine with Comey's explanation on why he didn't indict her.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Interesting, Cenk was actually in higher spirits today that I was expecting. He did complain that someone who wasn't in Hillary's position wouldn't have gotten off Scott free, but he seems to be mostly fine with Comey's explanation on why he didn't indict her.

Which is a funny complaint considering what the FBI director said today about that.

btw I was right earlier today about the number of emails.

In total, the investigation found 110 emails in 52 email chains containing information that was classified at the time it was sent or received. Eight chains contained top secret information, the highest level of classification, 36 chains contained secret information, and the remaining eight contained confidential information. Most of these emails, however, did not contain markings clearly delineating their status.

3 classified emails were recovered from deletion.

Wilsongt

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

After today, Crooked Hillary can officially be called Lyin' Crooked Hillary.

Wilsongt

I wonder if some conspiracy theories are going to pop up that Hillary Bots were called in to shoot those Dallas cops to take attention away from her negligence.

Some people are dumb enough to say shit like that, and their leader is the Annoying Orange.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Hillary's like a supervillain who has the ability to make her enemies shoot themselves in the foot. So henceforth, I suggest we refer to her as: Hillgrave.

shem935

Banned
I thought it was 10 and 3 dead, there's been another shooting?

What the hell is going on?

Some number shot, 4 dead officers per local police departments. Apparently there are sniper(s) setup, but that info is fluid and probably wrong due to the confusion going on right now. Only thing concrete is 4 dead officers.

Edit: Local live stream. http://www.cbsnews.com/live/ 10 shot (maybe 11), 4 dead, 2 snipers, talking to families bit rough right now.

I'm going to fucking love watching right wing assholes sit around and defend the second amendment after this tragedy involving POLICE OFFICERS. If a citizen can slaughter officers of the law, what chance does a "good guy with a gun" even have?

Wilsongt

I'm going to fucking love watching right wing assholes sit around and defend the second amendment after this tragedy involving POLICE OFFICERS. If a citizen can slaughter officers of the law, what chance does a "good guy with a gun" even have?

They're not going to spin it that way. If the shooters are black, they are going to blame Obama for inciting race riots by saying something about the criminals who refused to obey the upstanding police offers as they were being shot the last couple of days. Thus, Obama stirring up hate against the police is what lead directly to this shooting and their deaths.

Mark it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom