• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT7| Notorious R.B.G. Plans NZ Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grief.exe

Got my new book in

9H4Neju.png

If you pick a random mass murderer out of a hat, the probability that they hated women is roughly 90%.

The gunman who killed five police officers and wounded nine other people in Dallas this week had been accused of “egregious” sexual harassment in the Army and spent years accumulating a stockpile of weapons, investigators and his military lawyer say.

Investigators are digging into Johnson’s military history and are seeking to corroborate reports that he was sent home from Afghanistan after a sexual harassment complaint was lodged against him in 2014, another federal law enforcement official said.

Bradford Glendening, the lawyer who represented Johnson, told the Associated Press that the military recommended an “other than honorable discharge,” adding, “In his case, it was apparently so egregious, it was not just the act itself. … I’m sure that this guy was the black sheep of his unit.”

According to a court filing Glendening read to the AP, the victim said that she wanted Johnson to “receive mental help” and sought a protective order to keep him away from her and her family, wherever they went. Johnson was ordered to avoid all contact with her, Glendening said.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-dallas-shooting-20160709-snap-story.html

ampere

Scalia had his own platform, lol.
Republicans followed that one.

For the sake of civil rights... it's so good that he's gone.

A reason to vote Hillary is that she can get things done. Even with Bernie.

Yup. She's always had that pragmatist and compromising attitude, and even if she doesn't get policy AAA, she'll get policy A or AA. Better than nothing.

If you pick a random mass murderer out of a hat, the probability that they hated women is roughly 90%.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-dallas-shooting-20160709-snap-story.html

This is definitely a trend. These killers "practice" hurting people via domestic abuse and assault before they do their mass killings.

Given all of the seriousness of the last week, all of the Pokemon Go silliness is a nice counterpoint.

My boyfriend was at work today, and he kept saying there were a ton of people just wandering around trying to find Pokémon. He managed to catch a few too. I downloaded it, but I haven't gotten anything other than a Charmander, Rattata and an Ekans.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
My boyfriend was at work today, and he kept saying there were a ton of people just wandering around trying to find Pokémon. He managed to catch a few too. I downloaded it, but I haven't gotten anything other than a Charmander, Rattata and an Ekans.

The heat index has been over 100 here in Florida, way too fucking hot to go find Pokemon.

The heat index has been over 100 here in Florida, way too fucking hot to go find Pokemon.

It hasn't been that bad today. I took my phone with me when I took my dog for a walk trying to see if I could find anything good. :( I didn't.

Did you guys know that Ekans backwards is cobra

Did you know if you move the truck in Pokémon Red you catch a Wem. It's like a Mew. But not. My uncle works for Pokémon.

I was at a bar last night and met three conservatives (none were there with the others) who all agreed that Hillary Clinton was a crook and should have been behind bars! The feelings are very strong about this.

Crocodile

July 18-21

So the week after this coming week. At the rate Trump's going I'm going to have to make the thread the night before because he still hasn't released the speaker list.

Just stay safe dude, that city might be in flames by the end of the convention if some of these rumors are true.

Ok so I have all next week in peace. Thx for the kind wishes. I'm hoping me and other Clevelanders are just being paranoid and the convention ends up being a nothingburger.

fa7f9520df6e98753603b7d943899dd197dfacfb_hq.gif

I...what?
Get social services in to save that girl ASAP. Not because of a specific affiliation, but because no 12-year-old should have to be a propaganda prop. Then again she might have gotten an unicorn for reading that so well, so who am I to judge her happiness?

Also, I have no idea wtf the actual position of the Arizona GOP is based on any of that. Pro-Trump but... ironically? Reluctantly? I don't get it.

I cannot wait until we never have to her about HAHAHAHA goodman again. He can go back to whatever journalistic cesspool he crawled out of.

I'm not bitter that a no-talent, mostly insane, "writer" has a platform, and I'm sat here fighting to get my 3rd story published. NOPE. Not bitter.

royalan

I cannot wait until we never have to her about HAHAHAHA goodman again. He can go back to whatever journalistic cesspool he crawled out of.

I'm not bitter that a no-talent, mostly insane, "writer" has a platform, and I'm sat here fighting to get my 3rd story published. NOPE. Not bitter.

Just threaten public officials online. Do it consistently enough and you'll get a pundit gig on CNN.

Just threaten public officials online. Do it consistently enough and you'll get a pundit gig on CNN.

You know, I could make a Twitter for my mom, using my name, and just....let her loose? I'm sure someone would hire me.

Come at me bros. I have no standards or integrity at all. I'll write or say anything you want. Which is why I'm a Hillary voter...obviously.

Teggy

You know, I could make a Twitter for my mom, using my name, and just....let her loose? I'm sure someone would hire me.

Come at me bros. I have no standards or integrity at all. I'll write or say anything you want. Which is why I'm a Hillary voter...obviously.

Hey, shit my dad says got a tv show out of it, worth a try.

1h
Alex Seitz-Wald‏ @aseitzwald
Sanders backer Ben Jealous: “Now let’s put in place a president that can actually deliver on this and lets make sure that SHE does."

Unity! Itshappening.gif

royalan

It was just shocking to hear for me. I know some can be a bit heavy-handed about certain things, especially Bernie, but I never seem (many of you) be hateful or cruel. =/

Isn't that the rub, though?

But a funny thing I noticed a while back. Lately, PoliGAF DOES get treated a lot like PopGAF does in OT.

Wanna know what both communities have in common?

Admiration for prominent female celebrities (or, in Hillary's case, politicians).

Just an observation.

yL1hJYN.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom